Yukon Denali or Mercedes GLS 550?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiretyme View Post
    That’s good info on Toyota I as haven’t even looked at Tundra.
    Think I’ll do that tomorrow
    I have really enjoyed my Tundra’s.

Don't know where you will look but if you find your way to Eastern Shore Toyota, ask for Seab. Seaborn Campbell. He is a fine, fine young man. Tell him I sent you.

Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by KMac View Post

Don't know where you will look but if you find your way to Eastern Shore Toyota, ask for Seab. Seaborn Campbell. He is a fine, fine young man. Tell him I sent you.

Kyle
      Thx Kyle, I will
      ‘12 Blackwood - 300 Verado's (for sale)
      '17 Nor-Tech 340 - sold
      '18 Fountain 38 - sold
      ’19 Invincible 36 - 350 Verado’s

Comment

Kyle
        I picked up a Tundra CrewMax Platinum 4WD 5.7l last night. If you lease, this the deal is INSANELY good right now, with residuals 73-78% depending on trim. The 4WD was actually cheaper than 2WD. i was ready to pay cash, but couldn't pass it up. Drives really nice. Thanks for your insight, BOB rocks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019 Tundra CrewMax Platinum - 1.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	356.5 KB
ID:	57574

Comment

Awesome.. You will love it..

Comment

Beautiful truck! I have a 2008 Lexus LS460 with 165,000 miles and haven’t had a major problem with it. You can’t beat a Toyota. I wish the Sequoia looked as good as your truck as I would have preferred that over my Yukon!

Comment

I caved and went with GMC Z71 with towing package. It’s a leftover ‘18 model w/ 34 miles so price was down to $42,791
              Picked it up Thursday

​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	6741BF63-4424-42FF-9601-CCBFA36B854E.png
Views:	39
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	57748
              '17 Nor-Tech 340 - sold
              '18 Fountain 38 - sold

Comment

I caved and went with GMC Z71 with towing package. It’s a leftover ‘18 model w/ 34 miles so price was down to $42,791
                Picked it up Thursday

Click image for larger version

Name:	6741BF63-4424-42FF-9601-CCBFA36B854E.png
Views:	39
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	57748
                Great deal.. Congrats!!!

Comment

Very nice! And a great price too!

Comment

Thanks! I’d kept my Armada forever but my youngest daughter lives in Jackson, MS where her husband is doing medical residency at University of Mississippi Hospital in Jackson. They wanted a larger vehicle to travel since she is due in August.

Figured if if I bought a truck maybe no one would want it down the road!!!
                    '17 Nor-Tech 340 - sold
                    '18 Fountain 38 - sold

Comment

Thanks! I’d kept my Armada forever but my youngest daughter lives in Jackson, MS where her husband is doing medical residency at University of Mississippi Hospital in Jackson. They wanted a larger vehicle to travel since she is due in August.

Figured if if I bought a truck maybe no one would want it down the road!!!
                      Don't be so sure of that!!! LOL..

Comment

Don't be so sure of that!!! LOL..
                        You got that right, Since no one is making a true full size car anymore the crew cab pickup is the modern full size car...Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mako runner View Post

You got that right, Since no one is making a true full size car anymore the crew cab pickup is the modern full size car...Charlie
                          We used to have Avalanches and Suburbans when our girls showed horses. I'd forgotten how far they had come, but this Tundra Crewmax is enormous in the back seat, amazing actually. I had no idea. I'm a big guy and even where I leave the driver's seat positioned, there is loads of leg room behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by TomS View Post

We used to have Avalanches and Suburbans when our girls showed horses. I'd forgotten how far they had come, but this Tundra Crewmax is enormous in the back seat, amazing actually. I had no idea. I'm a big guy and even where I leave the driver's seat positioned, there is loads of leg room behind it.
                            I know. I have the double cab.. I didn't want the full 4 door because I wanted the full 6'.5" bed.. I have heard that you can get the full 4 door with the full length bed as well, although I have never seen one.. But, that would be a huge truck.. LOL.. But you're right, the leg room is great in the Tundras.. I am 6'3" and I can sit in the back of my double cab as well.. Obviously, it's not as roomy as yours but it has enough room so that your not uncomfortable.

Comment

My crew cab has the full 8 foot bed and duel rear wheels so it needs a pretty good size parking space. But its one of the most comfortable vehicle's I've ever been in front or back seat...Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mako runner View Post
                                My crew cab has the full 8 foot bed and duel rear wheels so it needs a pretty good size parking space. But its one of the most comfortable vehicle's I've ever been in front or back seat...Charlie
                                That is a LONG truck..

Comment

Working...
                                X