• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Reeves - Prop Gods

Ken Reeves
    KR@Propgods.com

941 735 5808

Saw a post asking about B.O.B. "expert qualifications", so I figured I'd add to this post cause there wasn't much info on us other then an email address and phone number.

Prop Gods was started in 2005. It began as (and still is) a prop testing service. I have all the Mercury props, and will show up at the ramp for an hourly fee and let people run whatever they want.
    I also send out test props if you have a set in mind that you want to try. (I send them everywhere, you don't have to be in FL to test props)
    Only Merc props for testing, but I do sell other brands as well.

I've run LOTS of boats over the years, and I rarely have to go to the ramp with a truckload of props to figure out what people need.
    Although, when a new boat comes out, or an interesting setup, I will definitely go run them.
    If you tell me what you have, how you use the boat, and what you want to fix or improve on, I will let you know which props have the best chance of giving you the results your shooting for.

80% of the boats I deal with are CC fishing boats, but I deal with everything from john boats to offshore racing boats.

If you have any questions about what we do, or offer, or if there is something I should add to this, just let me know.

I monitor the Handling & Performance section of this forum

Ken Reeves
    KR@Propgods.com
    941 735 5808
    Last edited by ken2; 10-05-2015, 01:17 AM.

Ken Reeves
    KR@Propgods.com
    941-735-5808

Comment

hello Ken....I have a 2004 lowe 2070 ultra jon with a 225 optimax on it, boat runs mid to high 50s most time with a solas hr titan 3 stainless, can you recommend a better bow lifting prop?

Comment

Hi ken
        i would like to change my 2011 sailfish 2660 w/yam 150's from 3 to 4 blade props. what would you recommend for props? I currently running what was provided from the factory.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiptail View Post
          Hi ken
          i would like to change my 2011 sailfish 2660 w/yam 150's from 3 to 4 blade props. what would you recommend for props? I currently running what was provided from the factory.
          Might want to post this in the performance and handling section. Ken monitors it real close.

Glad to have a new poster on BoB

Comment

Working...
          X