Proline replacement cushions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proline replacement cushions

OEM replacement cushions. I supplied Proline with upholstery from 1993 until they moved to NC in 2011. I have most of the patterns for those years.

Thanks, will keep that in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Cushionguy View Post
      OEM replacement cushions. I supplied Proline with upholstery from 1993 until they moved to NC in 2011. I have most of the patterns for those years.
      We get Pro-Line questions
      Good to see you aboard

Comment

Any shot you can help me figure out a rear folding seat for this 05 24W

Comment

I think I can help. Proline made a drop down rear bench for their boats in the early 2000's. Basically the boards would be hinged to the transom and had folding legs that would allow the bench to fold down when not in use. I believe I have a pattern for the cushion that would fit that boat. The trick is to get the boards fabricated to match the pattern of my cushion. Boat outfitters in Orlando is one source for them or depending upon where you are located you might have a fabricator local. Taco metals would be a source for the folding legs. I can provide a pattern for the cushion to the fabricator. My office phone is 352 382 1063 with any questions. Take care, Cushionguy.

Comment

I think I can help. Proline made a drop down rear bench for their boats in the early 2000's. Basically the boards would be hinged to the transom and had folding legs that would allow the bench to fold down when not in use. I believe I have a pattern for the cushion that would fit that boat. The trick is to get the boards fabricated to match the pattern of my cushion. Boat outfitters in Orlando is one source for them or depending upon where you are located you might have a fabricator local. Taco metals would be a source for the folding legs. I can provide a pattern for the cushion to the fabricator. My office phone is 352 382 1063 with any questions. Take care, Cushionguy.
            Thank you
            Dont know if it's needed yet
            If it is, I'll call you

Good your on board with us

Your very welcome here

When I lost Faron I lost my lifeline
            Then Chuck passed away
            Miki is handeling parts now and she's as good a person as can ever be but with the older parts stuff she just has no referance point
            Faron and Kogler always took care of that

You should make a pass at the NC people
            Jimmie Cascadden is now President of Pro-Line and he's a very good man with alot of experiance
            Ginger, the heir apparent to the Pro-Line kingdom sometimes visits us on BOB
            She's good people

Not a real bad place for you to come on and join

I'm happy you did

Comment

Thanks for the invite. I understand about the older parts. Me and Faron had an old parts business (Able Marine Parts) for 3 years until the owners at Proline decided they didn't want to support us. Faron was wealth of information. Helped me out a lot on some of the boats I do upholstery for.

I have spoken with Ginger already. They have approached me to do their boats that are built in Titusville. Very nice lady.

Let me know if I can help. take care.

Comment

Thanks for the invite. I understand about the older parts. Me and Faron had an old parts business (Able Marine Parts) for 3 years until the owners at Proline decided they didn't want to support us. Faron was wealth of information. Helped me out a lot on some of the boats I do upholstery for.

I have spoken with Ginger already. They have approached me to do their boats that are built in Titusville. Very nice lady.

Let me know if I can help. take care.
                I should have known you?

Faron is as good man man as can be
                He was a great help to me
                I was the "volunteer" mouth of the south re Pro-Line issues which stuck long after I left
                Even though I was no longer with the company it stuck and I handeled Pro-Line issues for alot of people for a long time
                Faron....One in a million

Hang in there with us on BOB
                Pro-Line issues aside, your knowledge and expertise is what we want

Comment

I was G.H. SALES when I was doing Proline upholstery. Herb Mack was my manager for 10 years. I'm Gary Helms. Mary Valle works for me now. You might remember her.

Comment

I was G.H. SALES when I was doing Proline upholstery. Herb Mack was my manager for 10 years. I'm Gary Helms. Mary Valle works for me now. You might remember her.
                    Of course I remember Mary

Comment

I sent you a PM

Comment

I have a 1998 Proline 251 sterndrive. My cushions for the motor cover, cooler covers, and the rails could use replacement. Basically all exterior cushions except the capt and passenger seat. What info do you need to quote them? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by vthartford View Post
                          I have a 1998 Proline 251 sterndrive. My cushions for the motor cover, cooler covers, and the rails could use replacement. Basically all exterior cushions except the capt and passenger seat. What info do you need to quote them? Thanks.
                          You might call the number he posted above..

Comment

Thanks. I missed that

Comment

I'm interested in replacing the rear cushions and helm cushions for my 1995 Proline 201 WA. (see pictures) Is this something you would be interested in doing? I can call if easier, just wanted to get the pictures to you first.

Comment

Working...
                              X