Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• network output

Hi Andy,
    Can you tell me if I would be able to get my engine data displayed on a Garmin 7612xsv? Motors are 2004 F150 TXRC Twins?
    Thanks

Probably not. But look in the belly pan near the front, see if there is a white plug with blue and white wire, if so, then yes, you might be able to get some data.
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

oparker@parkeryacht.com
    www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Hope Andy doesn't mind me answering -

the answer is no, the NMEA engine data output (Command Link) was not introduced until after the 2005 Model Year ("D")

your "C" model has neither the required wiring harness nor the required version ECU

Comment

You can see the version number on the case the ECU - I suspect it will be "-10" - no NMEA.
        The later -30 may have some capability, but full functionality only on the subsequent -32

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Dog View Post
          Hope Andy doesn't mind me answering -

the answer is no, the NMEA engine data output (Command Link) was not introduced until after the 2005 Model Year ("D")

your "C" model has neither the required wiring harness nor the required version ECU
          Lucky is correct. Even if the ECU was capable, a 2004 doesn't have the wiring harness for it. Late production model 2005, we have seen them on it. 2006 and newer, for sure has it.
          Andrew Munao Jr
          Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
          888-231-2392 | andyjr@shipyardisland.com | simyamaha.com

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
            X