My Current Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Current Ride

Ok, been posting a bit and can recognize a few people from "That Other Site". Thought I would share my boat. I have been through a few boats over the years and have hit the point where I just can't do the hard core, beat your body up anymore. Did way to much of that and am paying for it now.

This is way more comfortable.

I was thinking you were going to show a pontoon. Lol. In the words of the immortal Jameis Winston “if we gone do it, we gone do it big dough”. Nice ride.

Comment

Nice ride
      Small town S. W. Ga./St. James Fl.

Comment

Outboards are great but there is still a lot of good to be said about inboards...Charlie
        Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

Very nice - comfy!
          Sanibel FL
          Axopar 28 Cabin, 2 x 200 Merc 3.4L V6

Comment

Thanks, 2'itis is a killer. Especially with a wife that still thinks we need a bigger boat.

This one is a Tiara 41' Open with 3208 Cats. Not fast but very comfortable while you are getting there.

Comment

Nice..
              2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's
              2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
              Mobile, Al.
              Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Beautiful boat!

Comment

That's really nice.
                  Ship Model Kits | Model Boat Kits

Comment

Two of these plus a genny to keep the the A/C's running eat 2 gallons per mile. It's like running off shore throwing $10 bills out the window.
                    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Sans Peur View Post
                      Two of these plus a genny to keep the the A/C's running eat 2 gallons per mile. It's like running off shore throwing $10 bills out the window.
                      ​​​​​
                      Wow
                      Mobile, Al.
                      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Very very nice, I’m sure you will enjoy!
                        Alabaster, AL
                        Mobile, AL
                        2003 Pro Line 22 Bay, Yamaha SX200TXRC

Comment

A couple of additions.

If you read my other thread you know I had a company that built a 13 rod holder and they put it along the back of the bridge seats really low so it blocked my access door and made it where you hit your head on it sitting in the cockpit lounge. After some "Heated Discussions" where they denied our conversations they removed it and left a bunch of holes. I cut out the rear panel and added a tackle locker (which was the original plan).

I also installed a new VHF with an AIS receiver. I originally was going to replace the existing old VHF but the hole was way to large for the new one so I left it in place and cut a new hole. I figured it never hurts to have a back up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sans Peur View Post
                            A couple of additions.

If you read my other thread you know I had a company that built a 13 rod holder and they put it along the back of the bridge seats really low so it blocked my access door and made it where you hit your head on it sitting in the cockpit lounge. After some "Heated Discussions" where they denied our conversations they removed it and left a bunch of holes. I cut out the rear panel and added a tackle locker (which was the original plan).

I also installed a new VHF with an AIS receiver. I originally was going to replace the existing old VHF but the hole was way to large for the new one so I left it in place and cut a new hole. I figured it never hurts to have a back up.
                            Looking good...
                            Mobile, Al.
                            Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Great locker set up. What are you going to do with the remaining holes?

Comment

Working...
                              X