Sailfish 325DC Under Construction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • As for cleaning it. It's no worse than wiping your ass. And I assume we all do that...Charlie

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Mako runner View Post
      As for cleaning it. It's no worse than wiping your ass. And I assume we all do that...Charlie
      How often do you wipe someone else's ass? No thanks unless it's a pump out.

      Comment


      • Like I said. To each his own. We can all do what we want on our own boat .And I will keep the porta potty. It may not be the ideal solution but its better than nothing when you need it...Charlie

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sailfish 218 View Post

          How often do you wipe someone else's ass? No thanks unless it's a pump out.
          I really lol at that-good one!!
          Always have one though since all girls.
          '12 Blackwood - 300 Verado's
          '17 Nor-Tech 340 - sold
          '18 Fountain 38 - 350 Verado's

          Comment


          • Cpflaum, they need your expertise on TOS

            https://www.thehulltruth.com/boating...20-owners.html
            '12 Blackwood - 300 Verado's
            '17 Nor-Tech 340 - sold
            '18 Fountain 38 - 350 Verado's

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Tiretyme View Post
              Cpflaum, they need your expertise on TOS

              https://www.thehulltruth.com/boating...20-owners.html
              Nah, I might break out in hives. I sent the guy a pm offering to answer questions.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by cpflaum View Post

                Nah, I might break out in hives. I sent the guy a pm offering to answer questions.
                That’s usually what I do now too!!
                '12 Blackwood - 300 Verado's
                '17 Nor-Tech 340 - sold
                '18 Fountain 38 - 350 Verado's

                Comment

                Working...
                X