Parker Yacht covers all types

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parker Yacht covers all types

Seems that those guys at Parker have their hands in all sizes and shapes!!

(note the fuel filter service date sticker on this mostly restored 17' Whaler Montauk)

Click image for larger version

Name:	17 Whaler Parker Marine.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	172742

The boat belongs to the son of a family I'm close with, son is in his first year at the USCG Academy, New London and he did almost 100% of what he could do to strip, grind out, fair, foam, repair, and paint this hull that was ready for the heap. There is a really nice 90 Yammie, proper Seastar helm, steering, and looks like somebody did some rewiring in the console. The family wanted some assistance in fixing a few cracks that reappeared in the floor, new seat/console/teak trim throughout since the son is pretty busy with his immediate future and wants to use it over his brief Thanksgiving 3 days home. Somehow the boat ended up at my house this evening.......It will be used as a teaching tool for the other, younger sons in the family. (sanding, screwing, awlbrite, sanding, fairing, priming, painting, etc.).

Originally posted by the other tom View Post
    Seems that those guys at Parker have their hands in all sizes and shapes!!

(note the fuel filter service date sticker on this mostly restored 17' Whaler Montauk)

Name:	17 Whaler Parker Marine.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	172742

The boat belongs to the son of a family I'm close with, son is in his first year at the USCG Academy, New London and he did almost 100% of what he could do to strip, grind out, fair, foam, repair, and paint this hull that was ready for the heap. There is a really nice 90 Yammie, proper Seastar helm, steering, and looks like somebody did some rewiring in the console. The family wanted some assistance in fixing a few cracks that reappeared in the floor, new seat/console/teak trim throughout since the son is pretty busy with his immediate future and wants to use it over his brief Thanksgiving 3 days home. Somehow the boat ended up at my house this evening.......It will be used as a teaching tool for the other, younger sons in the family. (sanding, screwing, awlbrite, sanding, fairing, priming, painting, etc.).
    I'll be danged if I can find that bote.
    Hmmmmmm.
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Time to do inventory!

Comment

Ok Tom, I give up. ????
        Engine Sales and Service
        Ph +1 954.463.1515
        Fx +1

[email protected]
        www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

I believe you did a service on this engine and wound up rewiring the electrical and installing hydraulic steering, a nice wheel, and maybe some other stuff?

Name:	whaler trailer.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	142.1 KB
ID:	172818

Anyway, its put together nicely now, they need some assistance on the floor (cracking) and help with a new teak package, seat, (and 10 coats of Awlbrite - teaching them how to sand wood)....

Comment

Go it ow.
            The F90 threw me off as it's a VF90.
            But, now I know who you are talking about. They are doing a nice job.
            Engine Sales and Service
            Ph +1 954.463.1515
            Fx +1

[email protected]
            www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

cropping pictures can create a puzzle!

Comment

• Parker Yacht
                Parker Yacht commented
                Editing a comment
                It did. And we had done 3-4 Whalers around that time. So it was a dilemma.
                I finally go to meet, "The Man" and very nice he was.
            Working...
            X