The gulf's first post!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiretyme View Post
    Was talking to a guy today at show who lives in Ft Myers and he said the Bubble Room was still good.
    idk, but TomS would
    Been going there since the original owners in 1979. Dessert is still the bomb, food is ok, but not what it was way back when. We had dinner with my brother and sister in law at The Mucky Duck in Captiva last night and it was terrific. Lunch at Gramma Dot's at Sanibel Marina never disappoints either. Lots of great choices here.

Glad to hear you were able to get away for a few days to Miami. I'm sure you need it, you're a trooper.
    Sanibel FL
    Axopar 28 Cabin, 2 x 200 Merc 3.4L V6

Comment

Originally posted by TomS View Post

Been going there since the original owners in 1979. Dessert is still the bomb, food is ok, but not what it was way back when. We had dinner with my brother and sister in law at The Mucky Duck in Captiva last night and it was terrific. Lunch at Gramma Dot's at Sanibel Marina never disappoints either. Lots of great choices here.

Glad to hear you were able to get away for a few days to Miami. I'm sure you need it, you're a trooper.
      Thanks Tom! Hanging at Ole’s crib and very much enjoying show—even though it’s exhausting by end of day.
      Cool to have a Chauffeur and entertainment for the ride back and fourth
      ’20 Invincible 35’ Cat, Quad Merc V8’s
      ’21 Fountain 38’ TE Triple Merc V8’s on the way
      Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

Working...
      X