Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That shit was lost years ago!

Comment

And, this is why I never liked Bimini Sands from the beginning.
      The Amerification of the Bahamas.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	133
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	88969
      Engine Sales and Service
      Ph +1 954.463.1515
      Fx +1
      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
      www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

That looks like a resort pizza. Mackey’s seafood pizza was amazing though!!

Comment

Doesn't exactly look like a conch and lobster pie does it.....

Sort of reminds me of the time long ago, invited on a trip to Chub to fish the pocket in April. Brought a few of my fishing friends to help the owner, who admittedly had a lot of experience just needed some younger guys aboard. Decent production sportfish, and we got to spend four days in a great area. Before Chub was rebuilt. Anyways, Owner was responsible for food, we took care of the drinks (and beer). As many know, when you have good conditions in April, fishing is pretty good and chances at Blues and Whites abound. The number of large mahi you get as bycatch is stupid and after one or two they go back in the ocean. Day one, good bite, kept a few mahi, back at the dock we all get to cleaning and owner says he will prepare dinner as its getting dark. We figure he'd grill or cook up a few of the mahi fillets we cleaned for him and probably grill some steaks (that we assumed he bought). Anyhow, dinner time, boat is cleaned, fish are cleaned, rum and cokes around and he says dinner is ready. Go inside the salon, sit down at the settee, out comes some fish. sort of looks like mahi, but doesn't. First bite and we all choked! He purchased, brought, prepared and cooked TILAPIA from publix. He brought really bad fish to the place where you have to throw back fresh ones every few minutes. Never ever, ever again allowed him to be involved with food preparations!. Yeah, so eating DiGiorno's frozen pizza in Bimini does not check the boxes , for me at least.......

Comment

To me, that pizza has meant everything Bimini Sands is about since the late 80's when it was being built.
            They can have it.
            Engine Sales and Service
            Ph +1 954.463.1515
            Fx +1

[email protected]
            www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

I don't eat fish. Looks fine to me. 😊

Comment

Originally posted by Tori645 View Post
                I don't eat fish. Looks fine to me. 😊
                Conch?
                Engine Sales and Service
                Ph +1 954.463.1515
                Fx +1

[email protected]
                www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

• Tori645
                  Tori645 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  in spicy chowder

We are offering our home on South Bimini to anyone on this forum at a special rate if you book directly through us. You can find our listing on VRBO titled "Camelot on the Canal". We bought this eight months ago and have just finished renovations. Call(231-215-3459) or email([email protected]) if interested. Thanks, Andy & Paula.

Comment

Working...
                X