Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	166497
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

Just south of Compass; I think I remember and have read about the owner's strong desire to not encourage all the cruisers to pull up onto his island.....He has a bunch of signs right where they beached.....but still....

oops

Comment

Isn't it illegal to discharge a firearm in the Bahamas? Especially at a non threatening person?

I always carry a couple of weapons with me while I am there (fully declared). Shoot at my party and we are going to have a little something to say about it

Comment

My first ever trip to the Exumas years ago someone told us “where to go” whilst holding a shotgun at that same dock at little Joe Cay when we took our jet skis into their little marina….

The boat that was shot at recently was “Pipe Dreams” . It’s not captain Jarred’s first rodeo in the Bahamas thats for damn sure.

We don’t carry firearms but have a very very healthy supply of flare guns. If you have ever driven past Fox hill prison or read about it then you would understand why we don’t carry in the Bahamas.

Comment

Working...
        X