Bimini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch at Cat and Gun Cay
    Click image for larger version  Name:	gun cay.jpg Views:	0 Size:	64.3 KB ID:	128293 Click image for larger version  Name:	cat cay.jpg Views:	0 Size:	197.3 KB ID:	128294

Comment

Nice. Been awhile since I have been there.
      Engine Sales and Service
      Ph +1 954.463.1515
      Fx +1
      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
      www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

I had a blast miss it already!

Comment

We are offering our home on South Bimini to anyone on this forum at a special rate if you book directly through us. You can find our listing on VRBO titled "Camelot on the Canal". We bought this eight months ago and have just finished renovations. Call(231-215-3459) or email([email protected]) if interested. Thanks, Andy & Paula.

Comment

Originally posted by Stengy View Post
            We are offering our home on South Bimini to anyone on this forum at a special rate if you book directly through us. You can find our listing on VRBO titled "Camelot on the Canal". We bought this eight months ago and have just finished renovations. Call(231-215-3459) or email([email protected]) if interested. Thanks, Andy & Paula.
            Welcome to BoB and thanks for joining.
            You had three post and all three where pushing your place for rent.
            One post was deleted in a thread on someone going to the Abaco's.

Comment

Anyone remember the name Genting-----?
              I never liked what they did to Bimini, at all.
              http://www.tribune242.com/news/2022/...0k-boat-theft/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...aid-fuel-bills
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	150672
              Engine Sales and Service
              Ph +1 954.463.1515
              Fx +1

[email protected]
              www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

I think there are technically two separate Genting entities, the one that is bankrupting their cruise line is Genting Hong Kong, the "place up north" people are Genting Malaysia. Genting Malaysia is not BK.... Genting Malaysia bought from Capo. Capo was a tenant in a building I owned near MIA, when he showed me the model of what he was planning to do with the "Rockwell Estate" I told him there was no way in the world that would ever be successful. Guess I was pretty wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by the other tom View Post
                  I think there are technically two separate Genting entities, the one that is bankrupting their cruise line is Genting Hong Kong, the "place up north" people are Genting Malaysia. Genting Malaysia is not BK.... Genting Malaysia bought from Capo. Capo was a tenant in a building I owned near MIA, when he showed me the model of what he was planning to do with the "Rockwell Estate" I told him there was no way in the world that would ever be successful. Guess I was pretty wrong!
                  There may bet two (2) Genting Entities, but there is one Genting.
                  What happens to one, probably might hopefully happen to the other.
                  Successful at the cost of an Island and habitat.
                  It sux what happend to that Island, pig sty as it was, it was the Bahamas. Now it's NE of Miami in a not good way.
                  Engine Sales and Service
                  Ph +1 954.463.1515
                  Fx +1

[email protected]
                  www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Even when friends give me free use of their oceanfront townhome and dock, I never go "up there"....

Comment

Working...
                    X