Toggle Switch Panel Backlighting Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toggle Switch Panel Backlighting Help

Wondering if I can get some help with the backlighting for my toggle switch panel. I honestly didn't even realize that there was a backlight until recently when I found a small cube called a Tech Lite IFW3311-6R. The lights have never worked since the boat was new and I want to fix this. The cube looks like it's connected in with the nav/anchor light switch which makes sense. I'm assuming that when the nav lights are turned on, the switch panel should light up as well.

Any ideas on where to get a replacement Tech Lite module or at least a wiring diagram so I can see if this thing is hooked up correctly? it's lashed into the wiring bundle coming from the switch panel so it would really nice if I could get it to work instead of replacing. There seems to be little to nothing on the internet regarding the Tech Lite company.

Thanks in advance.

The whole panel has backlighting, not each individual switch, correct?
    ’19 Invincible 36 - 350 Verado’s Sold
    ’20 Invincible 35’ Cat, Quad Merc V8’s on order
    Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

Not sure I would mess with it. Depending on age, LED strips have changed that game.
      If the "Names" are reversed engraved, get some 12v LED strips (Dim ones) tape to e back, wire into the nav ligts and WaLa.
      Engine Sales and Service
      Ph +1 954.463.1515
      Fx +1
      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
      www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

The panel has toggle switches with lit tips and stick on labels below. The labels are a rubbery urethane type material thats semi-transparent. There is a wire of some type that leaves that Tech Lite module and is taped to the back of the switch panel with foil tape. I cant get this strip to light up.

Comment

Reach out to the guys at New Wire Marine, find out what LED lighting they use.
          https://newwiremarine.com/
          Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1
          Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Thanks. NWM built my new dash panel, speaker bezels, etc. Good people.

Comment

Working...
            X