Transducer mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transducer mount

My Simrad plastic transducer mount broke so I replaced it with the metal version, The instructions show the cable coming from the aft end opposite to the plastic one coming from the forward (closest to the transom) end. Is there any reason not to have the cable coming through the slot on the forward end as pictured ? is there a chafing issue here ?.
    Thanks
    Phil.

Never mind, the slot appears to be an upgrade from the original design.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnrphil View Post
      Never mind, the slot appears to be an upgrade from the original design.
      Ya know, if you use depthsounders correctly, the situation in your Avatar doesn't happen.
      Engine Sales and Service
      Ph +1 954.463.1515
      Fx +1
      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

oparker@parkeryacht.com
      www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

Ya know, if you use depthsounders correctly, the situation in your Avatar doesn't happen.
        In my defense I made the mistake of listening to my wife, "tides high enough to take the short cut" she said, wrong she was.

Comment

In my defense I made the mistake of listening to my wife, "tides high enough to take the short cut" she said, wrong she was.
          English women must be different than American women-they ain't ever wrong!

Comment

It's a boat, stuff happens!
            Enjoy! Says the idiot that pours money into old boats, as a form of relaxation!,

, .
            BWP

Comment

LOL... Man we have all been there..

Comment

I'm betting you didn't tell her she was wrong, even though you could step off the boat and walk to shore.
                Engine Sales and Service
                Ph +1 954.463.1515
                Fx +1
                Toll Free: 800.622.6747

oparker@parkeryacht.com
                www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Originally posted by Slough View Post

English women must be different than American women-they ain't ever wrong!
                  She's American, it was my fault

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

I'm betting you didn't tell her she was wrong, even though you could step off the boat and walk to shore.
                    Nope, I just set up the beach chairs right there on the sand bar and waited for Sea Tow

Comment

Nope, I just set up the beach chairs right there on the sand bar and waited for Sea Tow
                      That’s awesome. Definitely a great way to own it.

Comment

One time when I got grounded at low tide, when I saw someone I knew coming by I got out the scrub brush and started to scrub barnacles off the bottom. You know to make it look like I did it on purpose...Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by mako runner View Post
                          one time when i got grounded at low tide, when i saw someone i knew coming by i got out the scrub brush and started to scrub barnacles off the bottom. You know to make it look like i did it on purpose...charlie
                          lol...

Comment

​​​​​​​Seems to happen to me once a year duck hunting that I don’t watch tide close enough. Can make for a long hunt when birds aren’t flying!

Comment

Working...
                            X