Garmin 741XS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin 741XS

Anyone have an idea of how I can find or where to find tutorial videos on a Garmin 741XS? I checked Youtube and didn't find any good how to videos.. Found plenty of videos showing the unit itself, just nothing on how to use it.. I am not very comfortable with how to use it and the manual really doesn't help..

Originally posted by KMac View Post
    Anyone have an idea of how I can find or where to find tutorial videos on a Garmin 741XS? I checked Youtube and didn't find any good how to videos.. Found plenty of videos showing the unit itself, just nothing on how to use it.. I am not very comfortable with how to use it and the manual really doesn't help..
    What are you trying to learn or do?
    I'm pretty familiar with Garmin, Jim at BOE is much better, I could spend some time on the phone with you when you are near the unit if that helps?
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

oparker@parkeryacht.com
    www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

What are you trying to learn or do?
      I'm pretty familiar with Garmin, Jim at BOE is much better, I could spend some time on the phone with you when you are near the unit if that helps?
      I really need to learn how to use it, in general. I mean, I know how to turn it on, pull up the sonar, map, etc.. But as far as using it to get from a to b, I have never, in all these years, "really", done that. It may be a thing I have to just play with.. My wife has agreed to go offshore fishing this year (don't ask-lol) so I need to know how to find wrecks, etc..

Comment

Simple thing is, when you are on the boat, call me, and I can walk you though some steps.
        954 232 2127, text me first, let me know who you are, when you will be there, and I will answer. :-))))) Maybe. :-))))
        Engine Sales and Service
        Ph +1 954.463.1515
        Fx +1

oparker@parkeryacht.com
        www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Simple thing is, when you are on the boat, call me, and I can walk you though some steps.
          954 232 2127, text me first, let me know who you are, when you will be there, and I will answer. :-))))) Maybe. :-))))
          Thanks.. Is 4 AM okay????

Comment

He doesn’t sleep so well, so yes.

Comment

Actually a perfect time. (Shhh, don't tell anyone).
              Engine Sales and Service
              Ph +1 954.463.1515
              Fx +1

oparker@parkeryacht.com
              www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Actually a perfect time. (Shhh, don't tell anyone).
                I won't.. It'll be between you and me.. I promise..

Comment

That is probably the Commodore's number. Wonder what he is gona tell you at 4 a.m.

Comment

Originally posted by Slough View Post

That is probably the Commodore's number. Wonder what he is gona tell you at 4 a.m.
                    Yeah, I'll probably call and get someone who wants to talk to me about my "warranties on my vehicle".. Or, "I would like to talk to you about your credit cards, there's nothing wrong, but..."

LOL...

Comment

Yeah, I'll probably call and get someone who wants to talk to me about my "warranties on my vehicle".. Or, "I would like to talk to you about your credit cards, there's nothing wrong, but..."

LOL...
                      Also remember, PY's 4 am is your 3am

Comment

No way would I post my real phone number...Charlie

Comment

Working...
                        X