Simrad GO9XSE total scan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simrad GO9XSE total scan

When installing the unit I had to select a transducer, I selected Totalscan M/H. I can't for the life of me find anything on transducer settings to show side or down scan ?, did I select the wrong one in the setup menu ?

Don’t have the GO, I have simrad NSS, but, try changing frequencies. I think it’s 400kh for side and down view. Also go to home page and make sure you select the right donor icon. Mine has different icons for regular depth finder and side/down view.

Comment

Thanks mate, did a software update and fooled with it some more and found the down and side view icons. looks like it's working but I don't really know what I'm looking at LOL, this thing is way smarter than I.

Comment

If you see this, it's working.
        Duck!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	index.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	53972
        Engine Sales and Service
        Ph +1 954.463.1515
        Fx +1
        Toll Free: 800.622.6747

oparker@parkeryacht.com
        www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
          If you see this, it's working.
          Duck!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	index.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	53972
          Ummm might have to take a cruise around Kings Bay area

Comment

The GO series are great units. I have a Go7. There is a learning curve. The side scan is wicked when you figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by hughjorgan View Post
              The GO series are great units. I have a Go7. There is a learning curve. The side scan is wicked when you figure it out.
              I agree, somehow I got the thing mapping the seabed everywhere I go. It's cool but now I can't find how to turn it off , I'll play with it some more this weekend.

Comment

Working...
              X