Covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to hear all of this..
    As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
    2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

• Interesting take on the vaccine
      yes the guy is a Veterinarian.
      but the science of virology remains the same

around the 11:00 mark he explains why this is different than other pandemics and why using a “normal” vaccine Is dangerous.

kind of scary.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NZU2pSlZiI5M/

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiretyme View Post

Any good news Andy?
        I asked my SIL and he has heard nothing new except for the reaction was indeed after the first shot. Thanks for asking I’ll let ya know.
        Andrew Munao Jr
        Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
        888-231-2392 | [email protected] | simyamaha.com

Comment

• I had my second shot Friday.
          Arm was sore, yesterday was achy, last night chills and sweats, today better. Arm not as sore.
          Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1
          Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
            I had my second shot Friday.
            Arm was sore, yesterday was achy, last night chills and sweats, today better. Arm not as sore.
            Had my second on Wed, arm a little sore, felt kinda dopey the next day, then all good. Arm is fine.
            Sanibel FL
            Axopar 28 Cabin, 2 x 200 Merc 3.4L V6

Comment

• Originally posted by Ol Mucky View Post
              Interesting take on the vaccine
              yes the guy is a Veterinarian.
              but the science of virology remains the same

around the 11:00 mark he explains why this is different than other pandemics and why using a “normal” vaccine Is dangerous.

kind of scary.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NZU2pSlZiI5M/
              Well, he mentioned in that video about IgM and what it does by basically ridding the body of these immunoglobulin suffixes... I will keep you updated.. My levels are checked every 2 weeks.. There has been no depletion of my IgM.. IgG, IgM, IgA, IgD and IgE.. These are the immunoglobulin classes.. There are subclasses of each.. Meaning, IgG1, IgG2, IgG3 and so on..

The confusing part of what he says is when he talks about "specific antibodies" and that they "take over and bully" the other "generic antibodies".. Well, immunoglobulins are very specific. So much so, they only fight the "invader" they were created to fight. Meaning that the Y shaped receptors on the end of a chain are very specific to what it is designed to attack. It may be strep.. A certain form of strep.. It could be bacteria of a specific kind.. But, the point is, that is ALL it fights.. If the bodies immune system "developed" a natural antibody to fight a certain flu strain, it will absolutely remember that and attack it if it comes back. However, if the strain mutates, it will do nothing. And that is the natural way your bodies immune system works. So, I am not sure what he is talking about. Your immune system is VERY specific.. But, it is constantly generating new immunoglobulins. A healthy immune system should continue to generate all the B cell components needed..

Notice the mRNA in the natural development of an antibody. It's the instruction to create a specific antibody to a very specific antigen. It's doesn't have any impact on the other immunoglobulins produced. I am not going to say that this guy is wrong, I am sure he has forgotten more than I know about it, but something about what he is saying doesn't jive with the actual formation of the antibodies..

Last edited by KMac; 04-18-2021, 09:16 AM.
              As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
              2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
              2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
              Mobile, Al.
              Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
                I had my second shot Friday.
                First shot Friday...moderna

beat down yesterday. Tired.

Just had a fit of the sweats this AM, even more tired today.

Arm is fairly sore.

Can’t wait for the second shot!

Comment

• Good friend of mine (my boat never leaves without him) got his second shot of phiser Vax last month on the 18th. On the 21st he had a mild stroke. The blood clot settled behind his left eye and really screwed it up. He was in the VA hospital for a bit. Since he is recuperating and his eye is starting to come back straight again. His headaches have come down from an 11 to a 2.
                  This guy is a big strong guy. Army SF and always ready to help. Really bad to see him so down.
                  I was reading this thread and put 2 and 2 together. I did a little further research and called him immediately. He said they asked the doctors about it and were brushed off and told the phiser Vax didn't do that. WELL, come to find out it does.

This shit is why I am printing/signing my own Vax card. I will wait to see exactly how everything plays out on this before I even consider getting injected.

Comment

• Thats the thing with science its always changing. So when people say trust the science its actually not the true. I am a huge science nerd. The issue I see is that humans are so diverse that you simply can't test every possible outcome. If this virus was incredibly deadly I would be all for the vaccine but the truth of the matter is it simply isn't that way.
                    I hope your friend makes a full recovery.

Comment

• So, I went a market yesterday, and they asked why I was wearing a mask, sooooooooo, we got in this conversation.
                      This lady swears there is not good stuff in the vaccine and she says, where is the Covid 19 virus?
                      Thinks it's a variant of the flu.
                      Anyway, believe the science--------.
                      Like from Fauci?
                      Engine Sales and Service
                      Ph +1 954.463.1515
                      Fx +1

[email protected]
                      www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

• The people who say "trust the science" don't mean that. What they really mean is "trust our reporting of what certain, publicly pushed, scientists say today." The "science" they speak of is politically motivated.

The last thing in the world they want you to do is to actually read any papers or reports from actual scientists. Science is a method, not a result, and scientific truth is messy, and subject to apparently conflicting results. These apparent conflicts are resolved through further application of the scientific method, but as the work resolves the current question, it raises new questions.

When I hear someone say "trust the science", and when I see on-line censorship of reputable scientists who point out findings that disagree with the party line, I chalk it all up as political bullshit. Masks, "the jab", social distancing, all of it.

At this point, I feel like I've got a pair of those "They Live" sunglasses glued to my face.

Comment

• Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post
                          The people who say "trust the science" don't mean that. What they really mean is "trust our reporting of what certain, publicly pushed, scientists say today." The "science" they speak of is politically motivated.

The last thing in the world they want you to do is to actually read any papers or reports from actual scientists. Science is a method, not a result, and scientific truth is messy, and subject to apparently conflicting results. These apparent conflicts are resolved through further application of the scientific method, but as the work resolves the current question, it raises new questions.

When I hear someone say "trust the science", and when I see on-line censorship of reputable scientists who point out findings that disagree with the party line, I chalk it all up as political bullshit. Masks, "the jab", social distancing, all of it.

At this point, I feel like I've got a pair of those "They Live" sunglasses glued to my face.
                          Trust the science--------on?
                          - Global warming?
                          - Hurricanes?
                          "The science" is an interpretation by a bunch of scientist whom can't agree on the "science".
                          It's a bunch of Bull Scheeeeet.

Engine Sales and Service
                          Ph +1 954.463.1515
                          Fx +1

[email protected]
                          www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

• Astra zenecA vaccine been banned in Sweden

blood clots.

Comment

• ...😀
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	849F960F-5D7B-4329-8FFB-21B5D7AF11C4.jpeg
Views:	37
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	118418

Comment

• Got my second pfizer shot last Monday, no ill effects from either shot. I'm 70 and have heart disease. There must be something in some peoples make ups or blood types, dna or something that doesn't mix well with some of the vaccines. Years ago, if some of you remember, the "pill" caused strokes in younger gals for a few years. Not certain what they ever determined regarding that and not certain at all a reason has ever been published. But it did happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X