Covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid

I learned something very interesting about Covid. There are currently 2 mutations of the virus D614 and G614. The D version was the first version that was seen. The G version was the second and has taken over. The G version is more infectious but doesn't seem to cause lower respiratory issues. The G version only causes upper respiratory. The scientist say that this will become part of the common cold. So basically were all being duped.
    I don't understand why the news hasn't even mentioned this as this is old news according to the many scientific articles I read.

No idea, good post.
    BWP

Comment

Originally posted by Surfercross View Post
      I learned something very interesting about Covid. There are currently 2 mutations of the virus D614 and G614. The D version was the first version that was seen. The G version was the second and has taken over. The G version is more infectious but doesn't seem to cause lower respiratory issues. The G version only causes upper respiratory. The scientist say that this will become part of the common cold. So basically were all being duped.
      I don't understand why the news hasn't even mentioned this as this is old news according to the many scientific articles I read.
      Because it doesn't fit MSM message for fear and voting.
      If their boy wins, then they will.

Engine Sales and Service
      Ph +1 954.463.1515
      Fx +1
      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
      www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

• jmike
        jmike commented
        Editing a comment
        You hit the nail directly on the head!

Nor does it fit the ole “vaccine will be here by election” line of thinking.

CDC reports that the real numbers are 6-24x higher than the positive test results show. Stating that up to 80% of the people may be asymptomatic, antibody testing, and people that simply didn’t get tested.

So... it’s very possible we’ve seen over 100 million cases, or more, and the death rate is about that of a flu.

Comment

A 70 year old classmate of mine just had it; 10 days, slight fever of not over 101, headaches, no congestion and somewhat scratchy throat; that was it and she feels fine now.

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
          Because it doesn't fit MSM message for fear and voting.
          If their boy wins, then they will.
          Ha, when I read the OP, I was gonna make your reply exactly, bold and all.

I predict that when the election's over, COVID fear will blow away like a fart in a Cat 5.

Comment

Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post

Ha, when I read the OP, I was gonna make your reply exactly, bold and all.

I predict that when the election's over, COVID fear will blow away like a fart in a Cat 5.
            If you have first hand experience with this, you are a better man than me.
            I bow to you sir. (Or madam).

Engine Sales and Service
            Ph +1 954.463.1515
            Fx +1

[email protected]
            www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

This is driving the libs crazy. They bleat from rooftops, "Cases, Cases, Cases!", and nobody is dying from it any more. From South Carolina DHEC this morning....
              Click image for larger version

Name:	655D12A3-D1C6-4541-BCFB-C225CCBDB162.png
Views:	757
Size:	197.6 KB
ID:	97604

Comment

Covid must be over.
                Publix got rid of the directional isles, back to anarchy.
                I miss the directional isles.
                Engine Sales and Service
                Ph +1 954.463.1515
                Fx +1

[email protected]
                www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Google Governor Newsom rules for Thanksgiving/Christmas gatherings. Dude is out of his mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Surfercross View Post
                    Google Governor Newsom rules for Thanksgiving/Christmas gatherings. Dude is out of his mind!
                    Where is that? Mass or NH?
                    Engine Sales and Service
                    Ph +1 954.463.1515
                    Fx +1

[email protected]
                    www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Yes, I read that months ago.. And they won't talk about it because they can't control the narrative if the facts are out. My middle son has Covid right now and is nasty sick.. But, it's like a really bad cold, with a fever. He called last night to say he can't taste or smell anything.. Nothing.. He said it's the weirdest thing he's ever had.. I told him that I have lost my sense of smell and taste when I have had a cold, in the past.. So, it must be a pretty generic response to some strains of coronavirus.
                    As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                    2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                    Mobile, Al.
                    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

Where is that? Mass or NH?
                      California.. Nancy Pelosi's is his relative somehow..
                      As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                      2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                      2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                      Mobile, Al.
                      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Just got back from Colorado last night. Didn't listen to or read a second worth of news (other than checked in here a few times) for 2 weeks.

All I know is driving back, masks were still required basically everywhere we stopped. Seemed to me, more people were actually wearing them than 2 weeks ago on the way out.

Oh, and 2 weeks pretty much off the grid..... PURE BLISS!
                        Bob

S Central PA

Comment

Originally posted by duckfish View Post
                          Just got back from Colorado last night. Didn't listen to or read a second worth of news (other than checked in here a few times) for 2 weeks.

All I know is driving back, masks were still required basically everywhere we stopped. Seemed to me, more people were actually wearing them than 2 weeks ago on the way out.

Oh, and 2 weeks pretty much off the grid..... PURE BLISS!
                          I hope you had a successful hunt!
                          95 Stamas 32' CC twin 250 Mercs
                          Seaford, De
                          Curtis

Comment

Working...
                          X