Guns

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It has night sights. It's an LEM version.
    Nice gun.
    I was nervous. Second time in a range. Lots of stuff going on. To much shit. Damn extra target was in my way. Busy, etc.
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    954.463.4904
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

    [email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
      It has night sights. It's an LEM version.
      Nice gun.
      I was nervous. Second time in a range. Lots of stuff going on. To much shit. Damn extra target was in my way. Busy, etc.
      If you know someone with a piece of land, out of the city of course, that makes for an ideal shooting place.. Set up some targets with wood and pine straw bales behind them.. No crowd..
      As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
      2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
      2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
      Mobile, Al.
      Dauphin Island, Al.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by KMac View Post

        If you know someone with a piece of land, out of the city of course, that makes for an ideal shooting place.. Set up some targets with wood and pine straw bales behind them.. No crowd..
        You know I live in downtown Ft Laudy right?
        Land?
        Maybe, to knock down and put up more multiuse developments.
        I start shooting there ya'll be reading about me in the newspaper.
        I good go to the Everglades, but it's hot and buggy there.
        I could go to the Bahamas, ahhhhhh, no. Not doing that.
        Stressful day today I tell ya.
        Wimenze.
        Engine Sales and Service
        Ph +1 954.463.1515
        Fx +1
        954.463.4904
        Toll Free: 800.622.6747

        [email protected]
        www.parkeryacht.com

        Comment


        • Tori645
          Tori645 commented
          Editing a comment
          Go offshore with a couple pool noodles

      • Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

        You know I live in downtown Ft Laudy right?
        Land?
        Maybe, to knock down and put up more multiuse developments.
        I start shooting there ya'll be reading about me in the newspaper.
        I good go to the Everglades, but it's hot and buggy there.
        I could go to the Bahamas, ahhhhhh, no. Not doing that.
        Stressful day today I tell ya.
        Wimenze.
        Yes, I can imagine that the bugs would be bad in the glades. I have never been to Fort Lauderdale, so I honestly didn’t know you have no rural areas.

        Sorry about the wimenze problems.
        As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
        2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
        2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
        Mobile, Al.
        Dauphin Island, Al.

        Comment


        • Isn't there a park out west? I'm thinking around Sawgrass mall. Somewhere down that a way

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

            You know I live in downtown Ft Laudy right?
            Land?
            Maybe, to knock down and put up more multiuse developments.
            I start shooting there ya'll be reading about me in the newspaper.
            I good go to the Everglades, but it's hot and buggy there.
            I could go to the Bahamas, ahhhhhh, no. Not doing that.
            Stressful day today I tell ya.
            Wimenze.
            Wilton Manors, you silly savage?

            Comment


            • Nobody told me these things where worse than botes, horses, jets or wimenze.
              I now know what a $800 gun is (low tier) and a $2800 gun is (mid tier), and that is just a hand gun, not even a AR type shooty thingy.
              Lawdy, lawdy.
              Engine Sales and Service
              Ph +1 954.463.1515
              Fx +1
              954.463.4904
              Toll Free: 800.622.6747

              [email protected]
              www.parkeryacht.com

              Comment


              • Sooo..I walked in the gun shop down the street, and there in front of me was exactly what I wanted. Now, I never impulse buy, but this was it. Beretta Storm 9mm, green dot laser, 30 shot magazine. got it!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Billinstuart View Post
                  Sooo..I walked in the gun shop down the street, and there in front of me was exactly what I wanted. Now, I never impulse buy, but this was it. Beretta Storm 9mm, green dot laser, 30 shot magazine. got it!
                  Pictures please.
                  Engine Sales and Service
                  Ph +1 954.463.1515
                  Fx +1
                  954.463.4904
                  Toll Free: 800.622.6747

                  [email protected]
                  www.parkeryacht.com

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

                    Pictures please.
                    yer gonna haveta look it up online.. It's a carbine..short barrelled rifle or long barrelled pistol. cx4 storm.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Billinstuart View Post

                      yer gonna haveta look it up online.. It's a carbine..short barrelled rifle or long barrelled pistol. cx4 storm.
                      Okay. Me likey.
                      Next up for me might be a SigAR, shooting a .308, maybe.
                      Engine Sales and Service
                      Ph +1 954.463.1515
                      Fx +1
                      954.463.4904
                      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

                      [email protected]
                      www.parkeryacht.com

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Billinstuart View Post
                        Sooo..I walked in the gun shop down the street, and there in front of me was exactly what I wanted. Now, I never impulse buy, but this was it. Beretta Storm 9mm, green dot laser, 30 shot magazine. got it!
                        Nice firearm, the Storms..
                        As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                        2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                        2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                        Mobile, Al.
                        Dauphin Island, Al.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by parker yacht View Post

                          okay. Me likey.
                          Next up for me might be a sigar, shooting a .308, maybe.
                          ar10
                          As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                          2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                          2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                          Mobile, Al.
                          Dauphin Island, Al.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sans Peur View Post
                            In home defense don't go with smaller calibers. At short range they don't spread as much as you think and they lose their punch fairly quick. Go to a pump style short barrel pistol grip 12 gauge.

                            Being a pump it is much less likely to jam and it retains 100% of the power, where as an semi auto is easier to jam and loses some of its punch in the reload process.
                            Short with a pistol grip will allow you to shoot in much tighter quarters and make it harder for someone to wrestle it away from you.
                            12 Gauge with OO Buck will go through an interior wall in the event they are using it as cover.

                            I personally have OO loaded as the first 2 shots then a slug and staggered after that. I figure if I need anything past the first 2 shots (which will go very quickly) I better have something really large to back it up.

                            I have unfortunately been in a few situations and can assure you there is no such thing as to much gun or to many rounds. My old 9mm carried 15 rounds and that clip emptied faster than I ever imagined it would. When adrenalin takes over and the decision to shoot has been made, an empty gun happens before you know it.
                            I prefer buck and ball over buck shot.

                            thinking about velocity and down range hazards to the neighborhood is something to be considered.

                            don’t use a .223 or similar rifle cartridge for home defense unless you don’t have neighbors close by!
                            2010 Sea Ray 205 Boston Whaler dauntless 15 W/75 merc 14' Shakespeare Wondercraft W/Merc110 17' Gheenoe W/Johnson 4.5 Other assorted watercraft

                            Comment


                            • Maybe try one of these.
                              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VYoPovsM-GM
                              2010 Sea Ray 205 Boston Whaler dauntless 15 W/75 merc 14' Shakespeare Wondercraft W/Merc110 17' Gheenoe W/Johnson 4.5 Other assorted watercraft

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X