Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erie skipper View Post
    My wife and I walk for exercise each morning nearly year round depending on weather at 530. My 380 is always in my hip just in case. We live out in a township and cars do go by that time of the morning. At our age we would be easy targets even though my mind says I can still whip a punk, my ticker says you better get him with the first punch because after that you need to take a minute to catch your breath.
    Well, at least you know your limitations.. A 380 in the kneecap would be painful for someone.
    As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
    2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by erie skipper View Post
      My wife and I walk for exercise each morning nearly year round depending on weather at 530. My 380 is always in my hip just in case. We live out in a township and cars do go by that time of the morning. At our age we would be easy targets even though my mind says I can still whip a punk, my ticker says you better get him with the first punch because after that you need to take a minute to catch your breath.
      I carry everywhere. When I walk the dogs it is more to protect them from any predators. Just a habit now like grabbing my wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahoy Vay View Post

I carry everywhere. When I walk the dogs it is more to protect them from any predators. Just a habit now like grabbing my wallet.
        Yep.. Firearms don't do any good on a table..
        Mobile, Al.
        Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

And always have a round in the chamber , shit happens quick . It takes two hands to chamber a round , you might not have that option . I carry everywhere , just in case .
          And speaking of just in case , I want one of those also .
          Click image for larger version

Name:	015813513401__71104.1575695271.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	86988

Comment

This gun thing is a bit scary.
            It's like rods and reels for thee bote.
            Can you have too many?
            Engine Sales and Service
            Ph +1 954.463.1515
            Fx +1
            Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
            www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
              This gun thing is a bit scary.
              It's like rods and reels for thee bote.
              Can you have too many?
              No. As long as you can safely store them.
              Mobile, Al.
              Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

have a friend who's an engineer. Used to live in new england/Arizona. He has a wopper of a safe. Can withstand fire for ages, some type special tumbler. Think he has 50ish locked away. I've only seen a few

Comment

Originally posted by Tori645 View Post
                  have a friend who's an engineer. Used to live in new england/Arizona. He has a wopper of a safe. Can withstand fire for ages, some type special tumbler. Think he has 50ish locked away. I've only seen a few
                  Yes, the longer the fire rating the higher the dinero's go.. Also water resistance..
                  Mobile, Al.
                  Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

I had to drive to PB County today.
                    On the way, I went an picked up my new H&K VP40.
                    Was halfway in the line when I got there 1/2 hr before opening.
                    Probably 30-40 people in front of me, 10 of them picking up their guns.
                    Next business is a highend gun range with On-line reservations.
                    Drove to PB, never seen so many boats on the turnpike. No wonder we see so may "Oops" on trailers. I was doing 80 and boats and trucks were passing me and some I could not catch. One was a Regulator 26-28 being pulled by a F2Fiddy, She was a swinging.
                    And some idiot pulled into the swale and went the wrong way back to the Service Plaza, towing a, and I'm sorry, a Pro-Line. Sucker is lucky if he made it.
                    Anyway, stopped at place in PB, line was a hour to shoot.
                    Stopped at Palm Beach Shooting Center and got there at the right time.
                    Shot some, not bad, everything hit paper, one bullseye, most lower left, 100rnds, and, the effen gun fell on the floor from the plastic table.
                    Fork me. Still wondering if I damaged it. Unloaded and open. Looks like it landed on the back by the sight.
                    Fork me.
                    Engine Sales and Service
                    Ph +1 954.463.1515
                    Fx +1

[email protected]
                    www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
                      I had to drive to PB County today.
                      On the way, I went an picked up my new H&K VP40.
                      Was halfway in the line when I got there 1/2 hr before opening.
                      Probably 30-40 people in front of me, 10 of them picking up their guns.
                      Next business is a highend gun range with On-line reservations.
                      Drove to PB, never seen so many boats on the turnpike. No wonder we see so may "Oops" on trailers. I was doing 80 and boats and trucks were passing me and some I could not catch. One was a Regulator 26-28 being pulled by a F2Fiddy, She was a swinging.
                      And some idiot pulled into the swale and went the wrong way back to the Service Plaza, towing a, and I'm sorry, a Pro-Line. Sucker is lucky if he made it.
                      Anyway, stopped at place in PB, line was a hour to shoot.
                      Stopped at Palm Beach Shooting Center and got there at the right time.
                      Shot some, not bad, everything hit paper, one bullseye, most lower left, 100rnds, and, the effen gun fell on the floor from the plastic table.
                      Fork me. Still wondering if I damaged it. Unloaded and open. Looks like it landed on the back by the sight.
                      Fork me.
                      Very small chance of damage.. Pistols are meant to be used.. Police are really tough on theirs and they are just fine..

Yeah, I never got the, "hey, we are pulling 10,000 pounds, lets drive 80", crowd..
                      Mobile, Al.
                      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

• Originally posted by KMac View Post

Very small chance of damage.. Pistols are meant to be used.. Police are really tough on theirs and they are just fine..

Yeah, I never got the, "hey, we are pulling 10,000 pounds, lets drive 80", crowd..
                        Ok, that's good.
                        The sight is bent then, that's why I only got 30% inside the circles.
                        Just happy I didn't shoot myself or anyone else.
                        Nice gun, much better than the Glock IMO.
                        Engine Sales and Service
                        Ph +1 954.463.1515
                        Fx +1

[email protected]
                        www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

Ok, that's good.
                          The sight is bent then, that's why I only got 30% inside the circles.
                          Just happy I didn't shoot myself or anyone else.
                          Nice gun, much better than the Glock IMO.
                          Oh, it definitely is nicer than a Glock.. I almost mentioned the rear sights earlier.. Most can be changed out. You can do it yourself, but a gunsmith has the tools to do it in minutes.. Put you some true night sights, like LEO's use.. And if you really want to finish it off, get you a green laser.. It truly becomes point and shoot..

https://www.truglo.com/firearms-hand...gun-sights.asp

https://www.opticsplanet.com/green-l...brands=crimson
                          Mobile, Al.
                          Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

• I need night sights for my glorious GLOCK. Bunch of GLOCK blockers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfercross View Post
                              I need night sights for my glorious GLOCK. Bunch of GLOCK blockers.
                              Lol
                              Mobile, Al.
                              Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

• I have these on my G19. Had the original night sights, but after 30 some years, they faded ☹️

Comment

Working...
                                X