Funny picture thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • who shit in the funny picture thread?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	BBFA3BD5-574B-4F30-BF31-690B134828EC.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	170835

    Comment


    • Click image for larger version

Name:	33DDE054-6907-4916-A422-3A377B5F6746.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	367.1 KB
ID:	170867
      ……….

      Comment


      • If the foo shits ....
        Click image for larger version

Name:	305767578_556621282932203_8797126107966450867_n.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	171026

        Comment


        • LFBB
          LFBB commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, that is you! LMAO

        • Smitty45
          Smitty45 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmmm , my first thought was you , LOL

      • I don’t care who you are, that’s funny right there

        Click image for larger version

Name:	E2F44BBF-8F3B-425A-8451-ED6762C40078.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	171074

        Comment


        • Fjb
          Click image for larger version

Name:	0CA8AD14-F2A2-465A-9F70-EA6A679D2544.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	171594

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Coastboater View Post
            Fjb
            Click image for larger version

Name:	0CA8AD14-F2A2-465A-9F70-EA6A679D2544.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	171594
            They need to fire NASA/Boeing and get SpaceX on the case. Elon and crew will have that thing on the moon in no time...

            Comment


            • LFBB
              LFBB commented
              Editing a comment
              Wile E Coyote will be there to light the fuse any second now.

            • jmike
              jmike commented
              Editing a comment
              They already tried to get it off the ground twice and each time traffic was a fuc*king nightmare. I live about 15 miles from the launch pad and can see launches from my backyard. I just make sure I have what I need on launch days and stay home!

          • Glassmasters are known for their dry ride!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	154A232D-AC81-4087-B72C-2898D960CB1F.webp
Views:	277
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	171755

            Comment


            • LFBB
              LFBB commented
              Editing a comment
              I like it, in a pinch it could work.

          • Originally posted by jmike View Post

            They need to fire NASA/Boeing and get SpaceX on the case. Elon and crew will have that thing on the moon in no time...

            https://www.nasa.gov/specials/artemis/


            I swear to gosh, the mission statement reads like Kamila or a 7th grader wrote it

            Comment


            • Fjb

              Click image for larger version

Name:	1664111371206763.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	171929

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ol Mucky View Post


                https://www.nasa.gov/specials/artemis/


                I swear to gosh, the mission statement reads like Kamila or a 7th grader wrote it
                " As soon as we adjust the jets and the float bowl on the carburetors"

                Comment


                • Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post
                  Fjb

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	1664111371206763.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	171929
                  White House math

                  Comment


                  • Still Learning
                    Still Learning commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nah. Even doing it that way you’d come up with the right answer. This White House will never come up with the right answer

                • Fjb

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	1664843993830716.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	172562

                  Comment


                  • jmike
                    jmike commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Dumb

                • Found on road dead ! LOL

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	310227180_1576126386143509_2157956430991846662_n.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	172677

                  Comment


                  • Sans Peur
                    Sans Peur commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Your looking at it the wrong way. Look at the power ford has. A chevy would still be stuck on the mud flap.

                • Originally posted by Smitty45 View Post
                  Found on road dead ! LOL

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	310227180_1576126386143509_2157956430991846662_n.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	172677
                  Ford ran out of blue ovals for 40 thousand F series trucks so they just delayed delivery of them. I say just go to the junk yards, 40 thousand blue ovals will be found quickly...

                  Comment


                  • LFBB
                    LFBB commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lol

                • Fjb
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	76902783-BAD1-4692-B0AE-D37D69B45611.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	173021

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X