• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gnrphil
    commented on 's reply
    You shouldn't GAF, I don't.

• LFBB
    commented on 's reply
    That mouth, that's how she landed Harry.

• Coastboater
    replied
    Lgb
    Click image for larger version

Name:	59001455-A235-445A-9253-58B3120A993B.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	158.1 KB
ID:	170837

Leave a comment:

• LFBB
    replied
    Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
    Could someone please explain to me why I should G.A.F if Megan goes to the Queens funeral?
    It's just more of the daytime TV type drama the world has come to expect from a media that has not reported a real news story in proper fashion in decades if not century or more. Anything about Meaghan is just to stir up interest from the small minded, pit one against the other and keep the masses entertained.

I know real life is a difficult thing to remain focused on because we cannot accept that our governments would actually starve millions to death, make millions more go without heat or cooling when it is readily available, but that is a fact of life, stop concerning ourselves with the trivial BS of gossip and pay attention and start sacrificing someth8ing in order to keep our freedoms.

My advice if you can do it is, buy some land and at least have someone run it so you can feed your family, times are gonna get tough, tough like you have never seen.

Leave a comment:

• KMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
    Could someone please explain to me why I should G.A.F if Megan goes to the Queens funeral?
    I certainly don't.. She is a stain on that family... A wannabe, who is an attention whore..

Leave a comment:

• bluewaterposer
    commented on 's reply
    No idea, can't explain it.

• Parker Yacht
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ahoy Vay
    replied
    She gave him something in a way that no other has given it to him. He now only thinks of her and how he can please her. The family will get shat upon whenever she says…

Leave a comment:

• KMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Ol Mucky View Post
    Behind every great man is a great woman

the opposite holds true as well

she has poisoned his brain
    Very powerful observation..

Leave a comment:

• Ol Mucky
    replied
    Behind every great man is a great woman

the opposite holds true as well

she has poisoned his brain

Leave a comment:

• bluewaterposer
    replied
    Originally posted by Gnrphil View Post
    Until He's a citizen of this country He should keep His opinions on such matters to Himself.
    Much respect Gunnar, you are correct.
    I had respect for Harry while he underwent training with Royal Marines, that was impressive.

BWP

Leave a comment:

• Gnrphil
    replied
    Until He's a citizen of this country He should keep His opinions on such matters to Himself.

Leave a comment:

• NCSUboater
    replied
    Originally posted by NO WAKE View Post
    He didn’t sound very intelligent when I heard him speaking about our First Amendment.
    Just wait til he reads what's in the SECOND amendment...then he'll really get his knickers in a bunch.

Leave a comment:

• NCSUboater
    replied
    We fought a war to not have to care about these dolts.

I've never understood America's fascination with the royal family.

Leave a comment:

• NO WAKE
    replied
    He didn’t sound very intelligent when I heard him speaking about our First Amendment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X