X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HarrynMegan

Should we care?
    What's the play here?
    What does gnrphil feel about the whole situation and Royal Family?
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

Nope. I don’t care. But I do think they should have to pay their own security costs.

You care?

Comment

Apparently I care enough to comment, but I digress-----
      BWP

Comment

I know it is all over the news so apparently someone is interested but it don't mean a thing to me...Charlie
        Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

Originally posted by Bstnsportsfan View Post
          Nope. I don’t care. But I do think they should have to pay their own security costs.

You care?
          I like the Crown and the Royal family.
          I like William and Kate.
          I think the Queen is one heck of a lady.
          Don't give a rats azz what HarrynMegan do.
          They think the press is mean, wait till the find out about the real world.
          Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1

[email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	doh.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	70572
            Doh
            I can't help but think if I was a better person I could've been a dog. 🐕

Chet
            Amesbury, MA
            1987 2855 Bayliner Contessa SB
            How can I help you?

Comment

Frank Drebin’s take:

https://youtu.be/RhR4eeVek2Q

Comment

So is Harry the court jester?

Comment

If there's another sudden death in the family we know the rift is serious, if she doesn't die or at least catch a coma it's all BS to keep them in the spotlight.
                  This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                  You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

No interest since 1776.

Comment

Small town S. W. Ga./St. James Fl.

Comment

I think Harry should be allowed to do whatever He wishes, He's a long way back in the line for the throne, He also IMO deserves a little more respect that He is given, after all He did serve two tours of Afghanistan.
                        I haven't followed it too closely as the media blows everything out of proportion, especially the British media. I do think it's all Her fault though, I don't think she was quite prepared for the role she married into.

Comment

It's been over a year, time to pop the zit.
                          Some of the comments are hilarious.
                          https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...cry-me-a-river
                          Engine Sales and Service
                          Ph +1 954.463.1515
                          Fx +1

[email protected]
                          www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

The Royal's are turning into the Kardashian's. I guess they feel the need to be relevant..

When I looked at Harry before "M" (Megan/Marriage) he was the man to be, single, not bad looking, in good shape, walking around naked and not giving a flying F&@K, now he's marries this half wit and becomes a pansy (If I believe all this crap).

I know a guy that knows a guy that worked for the Royals, he cared for their horses. The men are all whore mongers and the women no saints either but they have to be more careful. They have all these estates throughout the kingdom, when you hear that Royal so and so is spending time @ "X" estate it means he's meeting his mistress. The wife goes off and gets hers, he goes off and gets his.
                            This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                            You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

How is that any difference compared to our politicians? The Heidi Fleiss thing for example.
                              2010 Sea Ray 205 Boston Whaler dauntless 15 W/75 merc 14' Shakespeare Wondercraft W/Merc110 17' Gheenoe W/Johnson 4.5 Other assorted watercraft

Comment

Working...
                              X