HarrynMegan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by LFBB View Post

    It would be wrong of me to comment on her personally, I don't really know anything about her outside of media snippets, been married before, estranged from her father and half sister etc. I don't know if she's somewhat sincere, wholly sincere or a down right bitch marrying up for the fame and recognition. Lets face it, her bread is buttered, if they broke up tomorrow she still gets to write a book, talk show circuit etc.

    I like most here don't care one way or the other about her or him for that matter, it's just something of a distraction on a winters day.
    Same here. I will throw this out there. My wife is a HUGE Royal Family follower. She knows the history, etc. I got somewhat interested through her. From what I know of the Queen, she takes her family and her Royal duties VERY seriously. For her to react the way she has towards Harry and Megan tells me that they were way out of line and tried to do/bring unacceptable things to their way of life. I know that Megan thought she'd run a round and make money off of being a part of that family. The Queen killed that very quickly.

    I say she's trash from her behavior, prior to her relationship with Harry. You can spray paint over rust, but the rust is still there. You can polish a turd, it's still a turd.

    I don't understand what he saw in her. I mean, if she was some pillar of virtue, I could get it, I guess. But she has lived a life of the neighborhood bicycle. Everyone has had a ride.
    As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
    2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by KMac View Post

      Same here. I will throw this out there. My wife is a HUGE Royal Family follower. She knows the history, etc. I got somewhat interested through her. From what I know of the Queen, she takes her family and her Royal duties VERY seriously. For her to react the way she has towards Harry and Megan tells me that they were way out of line and tried to do/bring unacceptable things to their way of life. I know that Megan thought she'd run a round and make money off of being a part of that family. The Queen killed that very quickly.

      I say she's trash from her behavior, prior to her relationship with Harry. You can spray paint over rust, but the rust is still there. You can polish a turd, it's still a turd.

      I don't understand what he saw in her. I mean, if she was some pillar of virtue, I could get it, I guess. But she has lived a life of the neighborhood bicycle. Everyone has had a ride.
      All I know is, when you're a Harry, you get all the tail you want. She must do something he likes really well, sort of like John's Yoko. If she's a Ho, she must be practiced at the art and became a very good Ho. The saving grace is, as long as he doesn't go too far they will accept him back (at a distance) if they break up, she will never be accepted.

      I shared a story once, not sure where: I know a guy that new the guy that took care of all the royal horses, well this English guy met an American equestrian and they married, they lived happily on the royal's estates until the day he died. Soon after his death she was dismissed and told to leave for America at her earliest convenience. No pension, no cash buy out, no party, no thank you, just the cold British send off, GTFO you're not British and you have no children under the crown, bye!

      I wouldn't give you .02 cents for the Royals, I respect them for the position they have, but the English have perfected the smile in the face knife in the back thing.
      This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
      You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by LFBB View Post

        All I know is, when you're a Harry, you get all the tail you want. She must do something he likes really well, sort of like John's Yoko. If she's a Ho, she must be practiced at the art and became a very good Ho. The saving grace is, as long as he doesn't go too far they will accept him back (at a distance) if they break up, she will never be accepted.

        I shared a story once, not sure where: I know a guy that new the guy that took care of all the royal horses, well this English guy met an American equestrian and they married, they lived happily on the royal's estates until the day he died. Soon after his death she was dismissed and told to leave for America at her earliest convenience. No pension, no cash buy out, no party, no thank you, just the cold British send off, GTFO you're not British and you have no children under the crown, bye!

        I wouldn't give you .02 cents for the Royals, I respect them for the position they have, but the English have perfected the smile in the face knife in the back thing.
        One of my dearest friends is British and he is what you expect from older British people. Extremely patriotic, even though he is a US citizen now. Has great respect for them and the culture. He can't STAND her.

        And I wouldn't be so quick to assume they would accept him back. Prince Edward/King Edward VIII (David who abdicated the crown) was never accepted back into the family. Charles may do it, but I doubt the Queen will.
        As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
        2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
        2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
        Mobile, Al.
        Dauphin Island, Al.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by KMac View Post

          One of my dearest friends is British and he is what you expect from older British people. Extremely patriotic, even though he is a US citizen now. Has great respect for them and the culture. He can't STAND her.

          And I wouldn't be so quick to assume they would accept him back. Prince Edward/King Edward VIII (David who abdicated the crown) was never accepted back into the family. Charles may do it, but I doubt the Queen will.
          I figure the Queen and her Husband will soon die, Charles understands the power of the single hair thing and is more likely to overlook Harry's behavior, after all he did help get mum killed off.
          This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
          You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

          Comment


          • #35
            Small town S. W. Ga./St. James Fl.

            Comment


            • #36
              "The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan," said a statement from the Palace provided to Fox News on Tuesday. "The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. While some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately."

              In other words:
              "We are sorry that you came from the streets of LA and wanted to be treated as a princess. We are also sorry the carriage rides and staff did not meet your standards. Enjoy your paupers life in that armpit called America. We don't recall it happening that way. And, Mind your own damn bidness."
              Signed,
              The Queen Mumm.
              Engine Sales and Service
              Ph +1 954.463.1515
              Fx +1
              954.463.4904
              Toll Free: 800.622.6747

              [email protected]
              www.parkeryacht.com

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
                "The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan," said a statement from the Palace provided to Fox News on Tuesday. "The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. While some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately."

                In other words:
                "We are sorry that you came from the streets of LA and wanted to be treated as a princess. We are also sorry the carriage rides and staff did not meet your standards. Enjoy your paupers life in that armpit called America. We don't recall it happening that way. And, Mind your own damn bidness."
                Signed,
                The Queen Mumm.
                LOL... Truth.. Now, the cancel culture will be after the royal family.. Will they care?? She (Queen) won't, but William and Kate???

                Piers Morgan has been victimized by "the culture".. He is out for his comments about "Princess Meghan"..
                As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                Mobile, Al.
                Dauphin Island, Al.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by noelm View Post
                  Who gives a fairies fart what they do, certainly not me, don't care about some interview with dumb ass Oprah either, I think Megan might have Harry by the short and curlies.
                  You quoting that old Stones song now? She's got ya name, she's got got ya number, your screaming blue murder, she's got you by the balls! LOL
                  This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                  You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Uh um, didn’t we fight the Revolutionary War so we wouldn’t have to worry or care about them anymore?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Richest welfare family in the world.
                      I can't help but think if I was a better person I could've been a dog. 🐕

                      Chet
                      Amesbury, MA
                      1987 2855 Bayliner Contessa SB
                      How can I help you?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Still trying to get done yawning about the whole thing; can't believe how much time is being wasted on our news networks; sorry, should have said our "opinion" networks.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by erie skipper View Post
                          Still trying to get done yawning about the whole thing; can't believe how much time is being wasted on our news networks; sorry, should have said our "opinion" networks.
                          Yes.. Out of all the problems we have, this.. THIS is what they all are commenting on? And poor Pedo Joe threw his position in there..
                          As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                          2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                          2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                          Mobile, Al.
                          Dauphin Island, Al.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Don't forget they're trying to cancel Speedy Gonzalez on the networks too. Areeeeeva! And Pepe Le Peu; mon Dieu!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Small town S. W. Ga./St. James Fl.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Slough View Post
                                THAT is some funny chit right there!
                                That is one lady you do not want to piss off. She can give Hil a run for her money.
                                Engine Sales and Service
                                Ph +1 954.463.1515
                                Fx +1
                                954.463.4904
                                Toll Free: 800.622.6747

                                [email protected]
                                www.parkeryacht.com

                                Comment


                                • Gnrphil
                                  Gnrphil commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Yup and she has an Army. Navy and an Air Force to do with as she pleases.
                              Working...
                              X