HarrynMegan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LFBB View Post
    The Royal's are turning into the Kardashian's. I guess they feel the need to be relevant..

When I looked at Harry before "M" (Megan/Marriage) he was the man to be, single, not bad looking, in good shape, walking around naked and not giving a flying F&@K, now he's marries this half wit and becomes a pansy (If I believe all this crap).

I know a guy that knows a guy that worked for the Royals, he cared for their horses. The men are all whore mongers and the women no saints either but they have to be more careful. They have all these estates throughout the kingdom, when you hear that Royal so and so is spending time @ "X" estate it means he's meeting his mistress. The wife goes off and gets hers, he goes off and gets his.
    Harry will rue the day he brought that trash into the royal family. She isn't worth losing your entire family over.
    As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
    2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

• Gnrphil
      Gnrphil commented
      Editing a comment
      No doubt, Harry is a good bloke but his dick has lead him in the wrong direction there.

• KMac
      KMac commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep...

Who gives a fairies fart what they do, certainly not me, don't care about some interview with dumb ass Oprah either, I think Megan might have Harry by the short and curlies.

Comment

If the media would give as much attention to some of the problems in this country that would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailsalot View Post
        If the media would give as much attention to some of the problems in this country that would be nice.
        Amen
        Mobile, Al.
        Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by noelm View Post
          , I think Megan might have Harry by the short and curlies.
          I think your 100% right there my friend.

Comment

And who decided the interview was worth paying them $7,000,000.00?????? Just plain stupid!!!!
            95 Stamas 32' CC twin 250 Mercs
            Seaford, De
            Curtis

Comment

Originally posted by NO WAKE View Post
              And who decided the interview was worth paying them $7,000,000.00?????? Just plain stupid!!!!
              Since I am the "Idea Man" I elect you head of the Committee to investigate this.
              It said CBS paid 7m. But to Whom? Them or Oprah?
              Now at 5k a dress, 7m won't last long.
              Engine Sales and Service
              Ph +1 954.463.1515
              Fx +1
              Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
              www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

If Oprah is involved, I’m not involved.

Comment

Originally posted by noelm View Post
                  Who gives a fairies fart what they do, certainly not me, don't care about some interview with dumb ass Oprah either, I think Megan might have Harry by the short and curlies.

agree

wtf do people insist on airing personal grievances on tv?

Comment

This was the Megan show, NOT Megan & Harry. She runs things, she fills his heads with garbage. How could she possibly claim she didn't know what she was getting into. Being Royal is the Windsor's job. They never wanted it, this should have been on Edward's side of the family. What after a few months, Megan is feeling 'trapped" (c'mon man). Once she threw out the race card, she won the Americans, but I bet this performance didn't sit well in the UK. Megan & Harry are going to have to go away like Edward & Wallis Simpson. It's too bad, I really liked Harry, but he's PW'ed..

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Mucky View Post

agree

wtf do people insist on airing personal grievances on tv?
                      I agree..
                      Mobile, Al.
                      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt_Kurt View Post
                        This was the Megan show, NOT Megan & Harry. She runs things, she fills his heads with garbage. How could she possibly claim she didn't know what she was getting into. Being Royal is the Windsor's job. They never wanted it, this should have been on Edward's side of the family. What after a few months, Megan is feeling 'trapped" (c'mon man). Once she threw out the race card, she won the Americans, but I bet this performance didn't sit well in the UK. Megan & Harry are going to have to go away like Edward & Wallis Simpson. It's too bad, I really liked Harry, but he's PW'ed..
                        Yep..
                        Mobile, Al.
                        Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

You think he'd have learned from his Mama, you don't go outside the approved race and nationality (I assume that to be White/English). You can have all the whores you want out of the spotlight, but for public purposes, you marry what they approve of. They killed Mama bear, and she was in line to be wife or mother of a King, they will off #2 son now like 6 or 8 on the list to be King in a heartbeat. Let him keep this shit up and he'll catch a heart attack.
                          This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                          You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Originally posted by LFBB View Post
                            You think he'd have learned from his Mama, you don't go outside the approved race and nationality (I assume that to be White/English). You can have all the whores you want out of the spotlight, but for public purposes, you marry what they approve of. They killed Mama bear, and she was in line to be wife or mother of a King, they will off #2 son now like 6 or 8 on the list to be King in a heartbeat. Let him keep this shit up and he'll catch a heart attack.
                            I still can't believe he thinks she's worth all this. She literally is trash.

She is trying to bring reality TV (big brother) to the royal families life.
                            Mobile, Al.
                            Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by KMac View Post

I still can't believe he thinks she's worth all this. She literally is trash.

She is trying to bring reality TV (big brother) to the royal families life.
                              It would be wrong of me to comment on her personally, I don't really know anything about her outside of media snippets, been married before, estranged from her father and half sister etc. I don't know if she's somewhat sincere, wholly sincere or a down right bitch marrying up for the fame and recognition. Lets face it, her bread is buttered, if they broke up tomorrow she still gets to write a book, talk show circuit etc.

I like most here don't care one way or the other about her or him for that matter, it's just something of a distraction on a winters day.
                              This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                              You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Working...
                              X