What would you choose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like I am the only 1 thats wants to live for 600 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfercross View Post
      Seems like I am the only 1 thats wants to live for 600 years.
      You will be surfing over your house by then.
      Engine Sales and Service
      Ph +1 954.463.1515
      Fx +1
      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
      www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Originally posted by ondarvr View Post
        People could extend their healthspan (more important than lifespan) by just eliminating a few bad habits, getting a little exercise, and eating less.

Look around, how many people take advantage of these “no cost” proven concepts.
        Well put. Unfortunately, many issues cannot be eliminated by a healthy lifestyle..dementia for one. I'm also convinced that genetics plays a huge part. The interesting comparison is twins.

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

You will be surfing over your house by then.
          The sea level has been rising only 3-4" per century for eons, despite the chicken littles running around now. Now, Florida has been under water at least twice in geological time, but we're talking millions of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Billinstuart View Post

The sea level has been rising only 3-4" per century for eons, despite the chicken littles running around now. Now, Florida has been under water at least twice in geological time, but we're talking millions of years.
            Where did you go during those times?

Comment

Originally posted by Ahoy Vay View Post

Where did you go during those times?
              Sure as hell wasn't up north!

Get off my grass....

Comment

Both of my brothers are Oceanographers, one has a PHD and the other a Masters in it, some part of it from a little skool called M.I.T.
                We where chatting about this last night and we also discussed the A>C>O>E, of which I know you are particularly fond of.
                Now, these are some pretty smart fellers (and wives) one is in the field also.
                And let me say this, my entire family (with the reception of me) is about as bleeding heart liberal as you can get. The mere mention of Trump and they all go into cardiac arrest and start twitching. Anyway, the eldest, all of them actually discount the whole "global warming" issue as it is perceived in the media.
                Very interesting to listing to them explain it, in half an hour. Then I fall asleep.
                Engine Sales and Service
                Ph +1 954.463.1515
                Fx +1
                Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
                www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Both of my brothers are Oceanographers, one has a PHD and the other a Masters in it, some part of it from a little skool called M.I.T.

Now, these are some pretty smart fellers
                  And let me say this, my entire family (with the reception of me) is about as bleeding heart liberal as you can get. The mere mention of Trump and they all go into cardiac arrest and start twitching.
                  The question is. Are they smart fellers or are they fart smellers? Think about that for a while...Charlie

Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

We where chatting about this last night and we also discussed the A>C>O>E, of which I know you are particularly fond of.
                    And let me say this, my entire family (with the reception of me) is about as bleeding heart liberal as you can get. The mere mention of Trump and they all go into cardiac arrest and start twitching. Anyway, the eldest, all of them actually discount the whole "global warming" issue as it is perceived in the media.
                    Very interesting to listing to them explain it, in half an hour. Then I fall asleep.
                    LOL.. Believe me, I have put hard evidence in front of "believers".. The ones that say man has/is causing global warming.. Of course, that's ridiculous.. All one has to do is study the science and the RECORDED data from early on.. Anyway, volcanoes put out more VOC's (ozone killing, global warming causing bad stuff) than the industrialized world does.. In fact, a belch eruption from a volcano emits more pollutants than the entire US does in a year..

How many active volcanoes are there? Psst.. I'll give you a clue.. There are THOUSANDS.. CO2 emissions are a good thing.. Tree use it to make this thing we need called, uhh, what is it again??? Oh yeah, oxygen.. They use a process called photosynthesis to convert it to oxygen.. Amazing..

Plant more trees..

There's no doubt that the climate is and has changed.. It will continue to do so. While ice melts in one part of the world, it has increased, in record amounts, in others. It has warmed in some parts and cooled in others.. This is the world we live in.. It is a living thing.. There was an ice age.. There was also a very warm period.. And industry wasn't around to cause it..

Do I think we should be good stewards of what the Lord has given us? Absolutely. We should take care of the world we live in.. And the very people that are out there banning plastic straws and screaming, "We're all gonna die" are the very ones that ruin it for the serious scientist that have good ideas. How many times have we heard it in the last 50 years? In the 60's and 70's it was "The next Ice age".. Then Global warming.. Now "Climate change".. If there are hurricanes, it's because man did it.. If there AREN'T hurricanes, man did that, too..

Sheesh, make up your mind people..
                    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
                    Mobile, Al.
                    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Great info and that quote is hilarious!!!
                      ’19 Invincible 36 - 350 Verado’s Sold
                      ’20 Invincible 35’ Cat, Quad Merc V8’s
                      Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

Climate change is real, man causing it is a hoax

Comment

Well put. Unfortunately, many issues cannot be eliminated by a healthy lifestyle..dementia for one. I'm also convinced that genetics plays a huge part. The interesting comparison is twins.
                          Fortunately, many of the causes of dementia are affected by diet and lifestyle, not all, but enough to make it worth the effort.

All the things that help keep you healthy, also help prevent many forms of dementia too. But like everything else, some people do draw the short straw when it comes to genetics.

Comment

Originally posted by KMac View Post

LOL.. Believe me, I have put hard evidence in front of "believers".. The ones that say man has/is causing global warming.. Of course, that's ridiculous.. All one has to do is study the science and the RECORDED data from early on.. Anyway, volcanoes put out more VOC's (ozone killing, global warming causing bad stuff) than the industrialized world does.. In fact, a belch eruption from a volcano emits more pollutants than the entire US does in a year..

How many active volcanoes are there? Psst.. I'll give you a clue.. There are THOUSANDS.. CO2 emissions are a good thing.. Tree use it to make this thing we need called, uhh, what is it again??? Oh yeah, oxygen.. They use a process called photosynthesis to convert it to oxygen.. Amazing..

Plant more trees..

There's no doubt that the climate is and has changed.. It will continue to do so. While ice melts in one part of the world, it has increased, in record amounts, in others. It has warmed in some parts and cooled in others.. This is the world we live in.. It is a living thing.. There was an ice age.. There was also a very warm period.. And industry wasn't around to cause it..

Do I think we should be good stewards of what the Lord has given us? Absolutely. We should take care of the world we live in.. And the very people that are out there banning plastic straws and screaming, "We're all gonna die" are the very ones that ruin it for the serious scientist that have good ideas. How many times have we heard it in the last 50 years? In the 60's and 70's it was "The next Ice age".. Then Global warming.. Now "Climate change".. If there are hurricanes, it's because man did it.. If there AREN'T hurricanes, man did that, too..

Sheesh, make up your mind people..
                            Don't forget forest fires as well as the volcanoes; and now we find out many fires in California have been caused by an electric company--love the irony

Comment

Sea level, smee level. This one looks pretty healthy. Guessing no tobacco use either

Click image for larger version

Name:	244BF6A6-0B9E-4F86-8974-1B212ADD3AD5.jpeg
Views:	34
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	67252

Comment

Woods hole?

Much of our oxygen comes from the ocean..microscopic plants in the top layer of the ocean. Only a fairly small part of land has trees and plants, and only 30% of the earths surface is land.

Comment

Working...
                                X