Ibobi..kma!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibobi..kma!!

It was only a matter of time. Mans a friggin' tool. Zit faced hall monitor with his first job of any importance. Gone for good,,apparently "Jewish lightning" is a serious racial slur. When does this silliness stop? I use a "Mexican speed wrench". Eat "Cuban Sandwiches". "French" fries. Everyone laughs about how shitty "Chinese" products are. I wonder if Ibobi ever watched a Don Rickles skit? He probably shit himself.

Originally posted by Billinstuart View Post
    It was only a matter of time. Mans a friggin' tool. Zit faced hall monitor with his first job of any importance. Gone for good,,apparently "Jewish lightning" is a serious racial slur. When does this silliness stop? I use a "Mexican speed wrench". Eat "Cuban Sandwiches". "French" fries. Everyone laughs about how shitty "Chinese" products are. I wonder if Ibobi ever watched a Don Rickles skit? He probably shit himself.
    Have you had any priors ? You really should have known better. If you were allowed to do what you did , in fairness, they would have to allow similar things. For instance they can't allow someone to describe their new tires as being Italian because Dago through mud and Dago through snow and when they go flat they go Wop,Wop, Wop. See how insensitive that stuff would be?

TOS is trying to be more like me. I never make fun of anyone or portray them as inferior because of race. Same can be said about disabilities, IQ,appearance etc. If you are willing to change your ways I may put in a good word for you next time I'm over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailsalot View Post

Have you had any priors ? You really should have known better. If you were allowed to do what you did , in fairness, they would have to allow similar things. For instance they can't allow someone to describe their new tires as being Italian because Dago through mud and Dago through snow and when they go flat they go Wop,Wop, Wop. See how insensitive that stuff would be?

TOS is trying to be more like me. I never make fun of anyone or portray them as inferior because of race. Same can be said about disabilities, IQ,appearance etc. If you are willing to change your ways I may put in a good word for you next time I'm over there.
      I'd NEVER say anything derogatory about Italian helicopter pilots. Sure, they're offended by the big blade going WOP, WOP, WOP. The really hate the little blade going Ginny, ginny, ginny...

Comment

You guys!

Extremely funny.
        BWP

Comment

Triggered!

Comment

It's okay to stereotype Catholics there.

Old 09-14-2019, 06:40 AM
            crazybeard

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Bruce1505 View Post
            Best part about this is ....the robot won’t touch anyone inappropriately

i think that's an option on the catholic versions.

https://www.thehulltruth.com/12928213-post4.html

Comment

Was that in regard to the yatch fire?
              Engine Sales and Service
              Ph +1 954.463.1515
              Fx +1
              Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
              www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Are you gone or is Ibobi gone?
                Nevermind, figured it out.
                U B Gone.
                Engine Sales and Service
                Ph +1 954.463.1515
                Fx +1
                Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
                www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

He needs a song about moving on.

Comment

He is a horse’s ass. A triggered Californian that wields pseudo power from an internet cafe. Now use this time for some self reflection and how you can do better in the future. Once you move, you can start a whole new persona over there. You can be anything you want to be. How about an aggressive personality that loves drama, is an expert on all things, and claims not to be cheap but complains about the cost of everything? Oh, and the locals love you because you don’t vote the way they do up North.

Comment

What's Jewish Lightning anyway??
                      2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's
                      2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                      Mobile, Al.
                      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

Was that in regard to the yatch fire?
                        I think so..yea, the megayacht fire??

Comment

Originally posted by Sailsalot View Post
                          He needs a song about moving on.

Thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by Ahoy Vay View Post
                            He is a horse’s ass. A triggered Californian that wields pseudo power from an internet cafe. Now use this time for some self reflection and how you can do better in the future. Once you move, you can start a whole new persona over there. You can be anything you want to be. How about an aggressive personality that loves drama, is an expert on all things, and claims not to be cheap but complains about the cost of everything? Oh, and the locals love you because you don’t vote the way they do up North.
                            Thanks, Rick. When I was somewhat imobilized with knees, prostate, stroke, THT was a convenient way to pass time. Gotta admit, met a lot of good people, some in person. Not you, btw. In a way, kinda like an online club. However, it's deteriorated into a juvenile oriented and managed site with a 10 y.o. hall monitor. I've got bigger fish to fry, don't need it for a pass-time anymore. I will miss the questions about boating, engines, construction..I did enjoy participating in that.

Got my existing house to fix up, get ready to sell. I'm designing/drafting plans for Merritt Island. Mymojo offered to review the plans..he's a good guy.

I'm gonna let oldpete take over all the Florida political/history/economy stuff....

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by KMac View Post
                              What's Jewish Lightning anyway??
                              It's a joke term for a fire to claim the insurance.

Comment

Working...
                              X