Ibobi..kma!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LFBB View Post
    I had a couple of run ins with iBobi too, that last one I referred to a mob beating up on a single individual as a bunch of animals and got hit with a warning, a day later the thread was locked, I went through the thread looking for someone who crossed the line an didn't find anything, I sent iBobi a PM and the thread was then deleted and I got another warning.

Surprise among surprises I told him to F off and I didn't get a ban for it, thought I was gone for sure.
    They are VERY protective of their "Possee's" over there.
    They don't like their "boys" being picked on or called out.
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Bill this is Russ. Are you perma banned from tht? That’s ridiculous if that’s the case

Comment

A lil birdie told me Bill is only out for a week. Something like iSuk got overruled. Bill has lots of friends on THT.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigWhit View Post
          A lil birdie told me Bill is only out for a week. Something like iSuk got overruled. Bill has lots of friends on THT.
          Mod 18? Is that you?
          Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1

[email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Lol. I don’t think so. Whit was going after bernie1951 pretty hard. Bernie is a lib. Mods are libs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahoy Vay View Post
              Lol. I don’t think so. Whit was going after bernie1951 pretty hard. Bernie is a lib. Mods are libs.
              There are several hard right mods on THT, several centerists and really only one hard core lefty commie gay sword swallower admin. The newest mod is a sweetheart and one of the good guys!

Comment

Hell, I must be doing something right on TOS!

I've only received one infraction and one warning since 2005. Lately I've started to comment on something only to hit delete before I post it.

Stuff way overplayed on TOS

Florida's full

Looks tippy

Pictures of your wife

22' Sea Hunt Escape
                Yamaha F225

Comment

Originally posted by Halfmoon View Post

I've only received one infraction and one warning since 2005. Lately I've started to comment on something only to hit delete before I post it.

Florida's full

Looks tippy

Pictures of your wife

Well, that shows some restraint not shared by many.
                  I have one (1) Infraction since 2009.
                  I called "bluff" on an Hawaiian "Window", Mod 11 said I was "rude".
                  Floriduh is full. A few things are tippy. And yup, no pictures, that is OLD.

Engine Sales and Service
                  Ph +1 954.463.1515
                  Fx +1

[email protected]
                  www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Originally posted by Halfmoon View Post

Florida's full

Looks tippy

Pictures of your wife

Ha. That is probably a good method to stay in the good. Of course that wouldn't necessarily be good advice for someone if they were wanting to make for a better forum. It does depend on what you deleted.
                    What I've seen on various forums over the past several years is a steep decline in varying opinions and varying types of posters. Too many people throwing in the towel,cleaning out their locker,hiding out where their comments are only seen by a selected group. Such as you see on private facebook ,twitter,youtube ,ATB type sites. Giving up on socializing and being seen by the general public.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailsalot View Post

Ha. That is probably a good method to stay in the good. Of course that wouldn't necessarily be good advice for someone if they were wanting to make for a better forum. It does depend on what you deleted.
                      What I've seen on various forums over the past several years is a steep decline in varying opinions and varying types of posters. Too many people throwing in the towel,cleaning out their locker,hiding out where their comments are only seen by a selected group. Such as you see on private facebook ,twitter,youtube ,ATB type sites. Giving up on socializing and being seen by the general public.
                      What I saw on TOS a lot was someone would ask for an opinion after slanting the info to their own opinion. Everyone would agree then someone would give a dissenting opinion and previous posters would start the attack. The dissenter would get 1 supporter then several more, then a bunch and the thread would die. Dan Taylor was a dissenter on the thread about the guys daughter wrecking her friend’s car while the friend was busy with the boyfriend and the same trend was observed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahoy Vay View Post

What I saw on TOS a lot was someone would ask for an opinion after slanting the info to their own opinion. Everyone would agree then someone would give a dissenting opinion and previous posters would start the attack. The dissenter would get 1 supporter then several more, then a bunch and the thread would die. Dan Taylor was a dissenter on the thread about the guys daughter wrecking her friend’s car while the friend was busy with the boyfriend and the same trend was observed.
                        I somewhat remember the thread. I believe each State has their own insurance regulations. There may be a difference in prices, but I believe as far as liability goes, it's pretty well set. Certainly if someone was on the thread with expertise in the insurance field they could post the regulation that shows who is liable. I don't know if any thing was learned or if the OP will get back with the information. Maybe the OP was just pushing his opinion on what he thought should happen.
                        Often it does get into a gang war on both sides, but it is usually a war of opinions and nothing to be learned.

Comment

Old timer checking in, you all know me. Of course this post caught my attention.

Comment

Still trying to figure this site out.

Bill must be missing on THT. I baited him on a ACOE topic with no bite. Hope your OK Bill

Comment

Also had to say Hello to Bill. I also hate the way things are headed at THT. It seems like 50% of the members try their hardest to be rude, Just can't figure it out, as another member here said, if you don't like the post don't read it and move to the next.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeLoew View Post
                                Also had to say Hello to Bill. I also hate the way things are headed at THT. It seems like 50% of the members try their hardest to be rude, Just can't figure it out, as another member here said, if you don't like the post don't read it and move to the next.
                                I can, They're off their meds.

Attention seekers looking to bring somebody down to their misery and starting crap just because their AH's with a child's mentality.

We all know the old saying, Misery Loves Company.

But like you just said Mike, step around the dog shit and move on.

Comment

Working...
                                X