• Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	0834602D-0B47-42ED-8008-E63DDC0A4B4A.png
Views:	112
Size:	736.4 KB
ID:	67004

Comment

Billinstuart must have really pissed off little ibobi..no ban for me yet. Hankins seems to get it. ^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Ahoy Vay View Post
        Billinstuart must have really pissed off little ibobi..no ban for me yet. Hankins seems to get it. ^^^^
        ibobi may not get the hypocrisy of the Catholic vs Jewish moderating. The mod might have seen what you posted but I doubt they will do anything to Hankins.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailsalot View Post

ibobi may not get the hypocrisy of the Catholic vs Jewish moderating. The mod might have seen what you posted but I doubt they will do anything to Hankins.
          Probably not. Just surprised the banned Bill and I haven’t had any issue for the same thing. Ibobi doesn’t like me either

Comment

Originally posted by Billinstuart View Post

It's a joke term for a fire to claim the insurance.
            And it’s funny as shit.....

Comment

I wonder if this will throw them into a headspin...
              You dead....

Comment

Hankins is a good guy. Fishing guy boat runner type. Cancer survivor too....

Comment

Originally posted by Billinstuart View Post
                  It was only a matter of time. Mans a friggin' tool. Zit faced hall monitor with his first job of any importance. Gone for good,,apparently "Jewish lightning" is a serious racial slur. When does this silliness stop? I use a "Mexican speed wrench". Eat "Cuban Sandwiches". "French" fries. Everyone laughs about how shitty "Chinese" products are. I wonder if Ibobi ever watched a Don Rickles skit? He probably shit himself.
                  Ok.

What is a Mexican Speed Wrench?

Comment

I must agreed with kemper.

I travel the world teaching and training people on how to use composites to get the best results, and I’ve done it for a long time.
                    I’m not saying I know everything about composites, but enough to do it successfully for 40+ years.

But try to explain it to an ill informed person that’s never done it, only read about it on forums from other people that have never done it either, and you’ll lose every time if they start complaining.

Very few people with a vast amount of knowledge on any subject stay on a forum for very long these days.

Comment

Originally posted by ondarvr View Post
                      I must agreed with kemper.

I travel the world teaching and training people on how to use composites to get the best results, and I’ve done it for a long time.
                      I’m not saying I know everything about composites, but enough to do it successfully for 40+ years.

But try to explain it to an ill informed person that’s never done it, only read about it on forums from other people that have never done it either, and you’ll lose every time if they start complaining.

Very few people with a vast amount of knowledge on any subject stay on a forum for very long these days.
                      Ain't that the truth.. People want to argue with them because they read it on the internet, somewhere..
                      2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
                      Mobile, Al.
                      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstephens46 View Post

Ok.

It looks like an extension with a U to the side, you crank faster than a ratchet can till you max out, then attach ratchet or torque wrench.
                        BWP

Comment

Originally posted by bluewaterposer View Post

It looks like an extension with a U to the side, you crank faster than a ratchet can till you max out, then attach ratchet or torque wrench.
                          BWP
                          Like one of those old manual drills?
                          ’19 Invincible 36 - 350 Verado’s Sold
                          ’20 Invincible 35’ Cat, Quad Merc V8’s
                          Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

Probably not. Just surprised the banned Bill and I haven’t had any issue for the same thing. Ibobi doesn’t like me either
                            catholic guilt?

Comment

Originally posted by Pstephens46 View Post

Ok.

Hammer..really fast ones are called BFH..big fuvking hammer.

Comment

I had a couple of run ins with iBobi too, that last one I referred to a mob beating up on a single individual as a bunch of animals and got hit with a warning, a day later the thread was locked, I went through the thread looking for someone who crossed the line an didn't find anything, I sent iBobi a PM and the thread was then deleted and I got another warning.

Surprise among surprises I told him to F off and I didn't get a ban for it, thought I was gone for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X