Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KMac View Post

great attitude to have..
    Damn ice in the coolers hasn't melted yet. (Why is that? Fill coolers in the Islands and it melts hourly) open coolers here in the shop, boat hauled since Thursday, still ice.
    I have "fixins" for konk salad, no konk.
    I'm a going to Pubix now, just because I am bored.
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

Damn ice in the coolers hasn't melted yet. (Why is that? Fill coolers in the Islands and it melts hourly) open coolers here in the shop, boat hauled since Thursday, still ice.
      I have "fixins" for konk salad, no konk.
      I'm a going to Pubix now, just because I am bored.
      LOL... Buy some lump crabmeat and pretend it is konch meat.. Or better yet, imitation crabmeat.. That is better than some big snail, isn't it? LOL.. Just kidding..
      2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
      Mobile, Al.
      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

Joey,
        I had my "Down" day Wednesday. I knew in my heart I couldn't go, just didn't want to come to terms with it.
        Even yesterday as the storm turned, as we said it might, and we would be pissed, I am not.
        And, as you put it in perspective, we have it damn good.
        Yes, time and money was "wasted", however, as of today, us, our families, friends and teammates are safe.

How many engines going on your bote?

PS: Thanks for everything.
        Hey,

My mantra - don't force it and everything happens for a reason.
        We will catch it again, I promise.

They're building a quad due to go in water 9/12 with a twin right behind it. Both for testing and then for sale
        You know me, why would I have two if I can have four!!!
        Think we’re 6, 7 or 8 which is fine by me. I don’t want #1 of any new model.
        All white, white motors, no powder coating
        Waiting on coffin/lounger console to come out of mold next week before deciding, pros and cons to both
        Shes a big (huge) 35

Thank you, you’re a great host
        ’19 Invincible 36 - 350 Verado’s Sold
        ’20 Invincible 35’ Cat, Quad Verado’s on order
        Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

You guys made the right call no matter how much it stinks. I was supposed to go to Alabama and pick up my 6 week old golden retriever puppy. Looks like it’ll be pushed off until next weekend.

can you guys try again in a few weeks?

Comment

Stunning weather down here today but its started to blow now. We are way over prepared for what I believe we are going to receive but I'm happy. Finished prepping all 5 boats this morning plus helped a few of the other island people secure their boats.

Spent the afternoon at the beach relaxing with my family.

We saw one boat today and it was some staff from another Cay out spearing, often we see up to 20 boats an hour down here so it was nice and quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeO View Post
              Stunning weather down here today but its started to blow now. We are way over prepared for what I believe we are going to receive but I'm happy. Finished prepping all 5 boats this morning plus helped a few of the other island people secure their boats.

We saw one boat today and it was some staff from another Cay out spearing, often we see up to 20 boats an hour down here so it was nice and quiet.
              Be safe..
              2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
              Mobile, Al.
              Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeO View Post

Where you located?

Comment

Mike’s at Norman’s Cay, 45ish +/- miles South (SSE?) of New Providence (Nassau)
                  ’19 Invincible 36 - 350 Verado’s Sold
                  ’20 Invincible 35’ Cat, Quad Verado’s on order
                  Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

Well, how about you guys resuming your trip in a week or so and ferrying supplies for a win-win.
                    I'll likely never go over there so when you guys go I can live vicariously through you, take one for the team.

Update, take props cat with the quad Mercs, again, win, win!
                    I'm full of it, just go when you can!
                    Kevin

Comment

Working...
                    X