Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
      We all want Mike back.
      It's up to him.
      And, stay out of the Holding Tank.
      2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
      Mobile, Al.
      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

I would like to see Mike come back. Although I don't agree with his political views I found them very humorous and got a good laugh from them. His posts on boat related subjects were very interesting. He was in the boat business for a long time and has more first hand knowledge than most people. So it is a shame he no longer participates. Yes I would like see him back worts and all...Charlie
        Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mako runner View Post
          I would like to see Mike come back. Although I don't agree with his political views I found them very humorous and got a good laugh from them. His posts on boat related subjects were very interesting. He was in the boat business for a long time and has more first hand knowledge than most people. So it is a shame he no longer participates. Yes I would like see him back worts and all...Charlie
          Shit Charlie,
          You enjoyed getting under his skin. Admit it.
          It's OK. We will still like you.

Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1
          Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

Shit Charlie,
            You enjoyed getting under his skin. Admit it.
            It's OK. We will still like you.
            Sure I did. And had fun doing it in the holding tank. But we also had pleasant conversations in other parts of the forum. He had some good stories about the time he worked for ECK that we went back and forth about in a good way. He knew some fascinating people and had experiences with pioneers of the boating and outboard motor industry. He was very interesting. As for the holding tank it sure seemed he was having fun too. But I guess too many people disagreeing with him myself included and no one really coming to his defense got to him. But who knows the real reason? I guess only he does...Charlie
            Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

Wonder what happened to Ondarvr? The fiberglass expert that was here for a short while. I mess around with motors a little bit but know damn near nothing about glass...

Comment

Originally posted by Pstephens46 View Post
                Wonder what happened to Ondarvr? The fiberglass expert that was here for a short while. I mess around with motors a little bit but know damn near nothing about glass...
                Don't know.
                Sometimes our "Island" attitude is not exciting enough for folks.
                Engine Sales and Service
                Ph +1 954.463.1515
                Fx +1
                Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
                www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Originally posted by Mako runner View Post
                  But I guess too many people disagreeing with him myself included and no one really coming to his defense got to him. But who knows the real reason? I guess only he does...Charlie
                  Might have something to do with it. I know that at times forum discussion/arguments can get pretty heated and have irritated me too, couple that with what was going on in his life with his son, he probably said " I don't need this crap", and that was enough. I do miss his history of the industry.

Andrew Munao Jr
                  Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
                  888-231-2392 | [email protected] | simyamaha.com

Comment

I finally heard from Mike today. Told him there was a thread going on in his honor.

Mike might get mad at me, but.............
                    He was starting a debris fire with diesel two weeks ago and it flashed. Burned his legs to the point of requiring skin grafts. Said he’s been on his back since then and has at least two more weeks to go. He’s still stubborn and won’t take any pain meds, told him don’t be a hero and take half a dose or something.

If he updates me I’ll let y’all know. If he gets mad at me I won’t
                    ’19 Invincible 36 - 350 Verado’s Sold
                    ’20 Invincible 35’ Cat, Quad Verado’s on order
                    Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

Originally posted by Tiretyme View Post
                      I finally heard from Mike today. Told him there was a thread going on in his honor.

He was starting a debris fire with diesel two weeks ago and it flashed. Burned his legs to the point of requiring skin grafts. Said he’s been on his back since then and has at least two more weeks to go. He’s still stubborn and won’t take any pain meds, told him don’t be a hero and take half a dose or something.

Oh wow, how terrible.. Well, let him know we are here to give him a hand if we can help in any way..
                      2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
                      Mobile, Al.
                      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiretyme View Post

I hope he has a speedy recovery. Burns are super painful!

Comment

Be safe Mike, and aware, we want you back!

My son bought a 1989 Proline 20 CC in January, come back!

Take enough pain meds to knock the edge off, nothing more.

HEAL!!!!

BWP

Comment

Prayers for a speedy recovery.
                            Small town S. W. Ga./St. James Fl.

Comment

Working...
                            X