Epstien

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiretyme View Post
    It’s crazy! Whatever that may or may not have happened, either way, wouldn’t surprise me at all.
    Anyone (Clinton’s as an example) with that much horsepower, and I do mean this quite seriously, and literally, can get away with murder.
    Sheet done in that arena would blow most people’s mind, yet as individuals they are untouchable.

Ole, think about a Sean’s connections. Man, he’s a phone call away from any wants or needs...........or, I should say, his people are.
    Not implying AT ALL that he participates in any dark clandestine sheet, just how well the man is connected.

Ain’t none of them (Clinton’s, Kennedy’s, et al.) going to get their hands dirty, or leave a trail back home.
    Surprised someone didn’t tell him to stay away to avoid all this? Maybe they knew things were heating up, told him everything’s going to be a-okay and to come on back knowing it was a setup?? It’s off my depth of perception so all we can do is speculate.

I personally think they got him. Too many people, and he knew/had too much information for them not to have.
    Wonder what they find and release, if anything, in all their raids?
    Likely be some of that ‘big time’ redacted stuff anyway if it did get out.
    Oh, this is no coincidence.. I am not a "conspiracy theorist" by any stretch of the imagination, but if you are a logical thinker, there is NO way to just accept this as a suicide. Most of us live an entire lifetime knowing a handful of people who pass away from disease, suicide or just natural cause (old age, etc..). Some more, some less.. However, when you look at the DOZENS of people who have all died of mysterious causes, surrounding the Clintons, it is a glaring light.. But you're right, there will never be a dotted line connecting them to any of it. So, anyone hoping for that can forget it. I mean look at her destroying the ipads and computers with HAMMERS.. Bleach Biting computers after they were subpoenaed.. what happened?? Nothing.. The head of the FBI says she committed a crime but it won't be prosecuted.. What???

I agree with you.. He knew too much about too many.. Unfortunately for him, it wasn't ever going to end well..
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by TomS View Post
      Sadly, this'll be buried so deep no one will ever know the truth. Even in this day of constant video surveillance cameras everywhere you look and don't look, it's not there. Uh huh...
      Yep...
      Mobile, Al.
      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by KMac View Post

Oh, this is no coincidence.. I am not a "conspiracy theorist" by any stretch of the imagination, but if you are a logical thinker, there is NO way to just accept this as a suicide. Most of us live an entire lifetime knowing a handful of people who pass away from disease, suicide or just natural cause (old age, etc..). Some more, some less.. However, when you look at the DOZENS of people who have all died of mysterious causes, surrounding the Clintons, it is a glaring light.. But you're right, there will never be a dotted line connecting them to any of it. So, anyone hoping for that can forget it. I mean look at her destroying the ipads and computers with HAMMERS.. Bleach Biting computers after they were subpoenaed.. what happened?? Nothing.. The head of the FBI says she committed a crime but it won't be prosecuted.. What???

I agree with you.. He knew too much about too many.. Unfortunately for him, it wasn't ever going to end well..
        Yes, I keep thinking back to that young staffer who was murdered
        ’19 Invincible 36 - 350 Verado’s Sold
        ’20 Invincible 35’ Cat, Quad Verado’s on order
        Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

Originally posted by Tiretyme View Post

Yes, I keep thinking back to that young staffer who was murdered
          And Vince Foster.. And Ron Brown.. And......... the list goes on and on...
          Mobile, Al.
          Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Confession time, my wife and I were celebrating a pregnancy test a in Daytona Beach in 1992 and while looking out window at beach there was a commotion going on, Clinton was at a campaign rally, no dirt, just sand!.
            BWP

Comment

Working...
            X