Roomba Vac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiretyme View Post

Got my daughter to order one today on that 2-day Amazon Prime sale or whatever it is they’re having.
    Said it’ll be here Friday so I’ll let it roam this new house and see how it does
    It will take it a while to map the house out. Ours took multiple passes and battery charges, but it did it. Now it looks all over the place.
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Got my daughter to order one today on that 2-day Amazon Prime sale or whatever it is they’re having.
      Said it’ll be here Friday so I’ll let it roam this new house and see how it does
      Yeah you're gonna sit there and watch it go around aren't you, I know you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnrphil View Post

I really would like to at some point, but house is empty right now so going to let it do it’s thing!
        ’19 Invincible 36 - 350 Verado’s Sold
        ’20 Invincible 35’ Cat, Quad Verado’s on order
        Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

Originally posted by KMac View Post

It will take it a while to map the house out. Ours took multiple passes and battery charges, but it did it. Now it looks all over the place.
          Wonder if it will have to re map after furniture gets put in?
          Right now I’m just going to let it roam and sweep. Going to set it for like 4A since no one is there
          Can it run more than once per day?

Comment

Wonder if it will have to re map after furniture gets put in?
            Right now I’m just going to let it roam and sweep. Going to set it for like 4A since no one is there
            Can it run more than once per day?
            Some have multiple daily timers.. Just depends on the one she ordered..
            Mobile, Al.
            Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

I bought a Neato XV21 several years ago and it's still working just fine. It's shocking how well it picks stuff up from such a small machine. The Neato actually scans the room when you turn it on unlike the Roomba and others that just run around randomly. There is a lot of videos on You Tube with the various made machines.

Comment

Well the Roomba showed up today so I’ll take it down tomorrow and let it roam

Comment

Well the Roomba showed up today so I’ll take it down tomorrow and let it roam
                  Charge it well. Make sure you pick up any thing that it can get entangled with.. Like power cords, blind cords/string, etc..
                  Mobile, Al.
                  Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnrphil View Post

Dang, you jinxed me! I plugged it up and let it charge today, then figured I’d turn it on when I was leaving and let it do it’s thing. No idea where it might end up tonight because I don’t have WiFi at house yet.

Well...........I did hang out for 10 minutes or so to watch it go around. Just couldn’t help myself, and the whole time was thinking about your comment!! Finally said to myself “l gotta go!”

Comment

Dang, you jinxed me! I plugged it up and let it charge today, then figured I’d turn it on when I was leaving and let it do it’s thing. No idea where it might end up tonight because I don’t have WiFi at house yet.

Well...........I did hang out for 10 minutes or so to watch it go around. Just couldn’t help myself, and the whole time was thinking about your comment!! Finally said to myself “l gotta go!”
                      Well, it must have bee a break from watching Prop zip around the state.
                      Engine Sales and Service
                      Ph +1 954.463.1515
                      Fx +1
                      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
                      www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

No Roomba intel, but I’m an expert on the lawn equivalent.
                        Jupiter 31FS / Verado 300s in Fiji - V8's on order
                        Haines 2100SO / Verado 300 Pro in NZ

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
                          No Roomba intel, but I’m an expert on the lawn equivalent.
                          Hey Mozza, if you are in the neck of the woods late Aug, TT, his wife, and my choice of the week are going to the Bahamas.
                          You should stop in.
                          Now, and automatic electric mower, that's cheating.
                          Engine Sales and Service
                          Ph +1 954.463.1515
                          Fx +1
                          Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
                          www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

• Mozza
                            Mozza commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Nice idea, thanks Ole. But we’ll be in NW Australia all August. On a photo-safari from Darwin to Broome

I just ordered a Ecovac Ozmo 930 for my wife. Will let you know how it does.

Comment

I told you so .

Comment

Working...
                            X