How many points do I need?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course it depends which side of the isle you're on, but I think the biggest problem is the Mods are much more ban happy towards the liberals in the crowd. If any of the trumpsters had said the same thing I did it would have been a non event. I had also noticed that several of the Democrats in the perpetual arguments of the Bilge got sh*t canned right before I did. It was almost like an ethnic cleansing.

But I should have known not to get sucked back into the Bilge arguments. It's just a source of aggravation in the long term. Much better to be over here and leave the political nonsense there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailfish 218 View Post
      Of course it depends which side of the isle you're on, but I think the biggest problem is the Mods are much more ban happy towards the liberals in the crowd. If any of the trumpsters had said the same thing I did it would have been a non event. I had also noticed that several of the Democrats in the perpetual arguments of the Bilge got sh*t canned right before I did. It was almost like an ethnic cleansing.

But I should have known not to get sucked back into the Bilge arguments. It's just a source of aggravation in the long term. Much better to be over here and leave the political nonsense there.
      What happened to Redbanksteve?

i noticed he was gone. Don’t go down their much. But he was a fixture.

Are they banning people there too???
      Last edited by Pstephens46; 08-09-2018, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstephens46 View Post

What happened to Redbanksteve?

i noticed he was gone. Don’t go down their much. But he was a fixture.

Are they banning people there too???
        Redbanksteve got banned a couple days before I did. He was part of the purge.

Comment

Any idea what the reason was? The norm down there is pretty ugly by generally all participants.

hell I read where one called another “ A godless piece of shit” Either it has rules or not... anyhow....Private organization can do whatever it wants to do.

Comment

When you say purge, is that like a permanent ban, or a timed-out type ban?
            ‘12 Blackwood - 300 Verado's (for sale)
            '17 Nor-Tech 340 - sold
            '18 Fountain 38 - sold
            ’19 Invincible 36 - 350 Verado’s

Comment

Originally posted by Kemper101
              I certainly wouldn't pay to discuss politics as you have to do there. This is the only place I discussed politics and that was because there wasn't much else going on here that got much traffic. I also don't like to post in sub-forums where the general public can not see all posts.
              I don’t pay THT a dime. Paying to access bilge is like, well, paying to crawl in a bilge.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiretyme View Post

When you say purge, is that like a permanent ban, or a timed-out type ban?
                Mine was a couple of months. I assume the others were more or less the same.

Comment

The bilge, just seemed like a rude place to be.
                  People just calling each other names.
                  Not my cup of tea.
                  Engine Sales and Service
                  Ph +1 954.463.1515
                  Fx +1
                  Toll Free: 800.622.6747

oparker@parkeryacht.com
                  www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Working...
                  X