Ripples Weekly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slough View Post
    LOL.. That is me when I try to do anything.. If I wear old clothes, I won't get a drop on me.. But let me HAVE to do something in nice clothes and I am covered in it.. LOL..
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

• Turbo Encabulator

Small town S. W. Ga./St. James Fl.

Comment

• Small town S. W. Ga./St. James Fl.

Comment

Turbo Encabulator

BWP

Comment

You are cruel Slough, but, any one that drives a wrecker probably is.,!
            BWP

Comment

LOL... When I first started in the industry (Chemical), a couple of Millwrights sent a green operator to the storeroom to get a 2 inch pipe stretcher.. They went into this big story of detailing that it needed to be for 2 inch pipe.. Not larger or smaller.. For stainless pipe.. No carbon, etc.. I was about to die I wanted to laugh so hard.. So off this rookie went.. Walked into the storeroom and told "captain" what he needed..

We called him captain because he looked a lot like captain Kangaroo.. Anyway, let him talk, and after all the talk, asked, "Son, you ever been on a snipe hunt?" The guy said, "No sir I haven't.." said, "Well son, you have now".. Laughing he handed him a pipe clamp and sent him on his way with his "pipe stretcher".. LOL..

That has been 30 years ago and I still think about that..
              Last edited by KMac; 05-19-2019, 07:30 AM.
              2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
              Mobile, Al.
              Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

• Originally posted by KMac View Post

LOL... When I first started in the industry (Chemical), a couple of Millwrights sent an green operator to the storeroom to get a 2 inch pipe stretcher.. They went into this big story of detailing that it needed to be for 2 inch pipe.. Not larger or smaller.. For stainless pipe.. No carbon, etc.. I was about to die I wanted to laugh so hard.. So off this rookie went.. Walked into the storeroom and told "captain" what he needed..

We called him captain because he looked a lot like captain Kangaroo.. Anyway, let him talk, and after all the talk, asked, "Son, you ever been on a snipe hunt?" The guy said, "No sir I haven't.." said, "Well son, you have now".. Laughing he handed him a pipe clamp and sent him on his way with his "pipe stretcher".. LOL..

That has been 30 years ago and I still think about that..
                Cruel, typical, well done, in the Marines in the 80's we asked someone new to go get an St1one from supply!

BWP

Comment

• ---
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	20190810_100108.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	62097
                  Engine Sales and Service
                  Ph +1 954.463.1515
                  Fx +1
                  Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
                  www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

• , NOT! On the intracoastal I'm checking out the cowlings for HP, not the girl's!,.

BWP

Comment

Working...
                    X