X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn.

Wonder what the story was

Originally posted by Ol Mucky View Post
    I remember seeing something about this, here I thought.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Yea well, stupid is as stupid does.
      Engine Sales and Service
      Ph +1 954.463.1515
      Fx +1
      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]om
      www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Well that sucks!!!!

Comment

Does anyone know what exactly happened?
          Backing down on a fish and didn’t stop until too late? Other?
          2021 Blackwood, twin 300 Mercs
          Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

Originally posted by Tiretyme View Post
            Does anyone know what exactly happened?
            Backing down on a fish and didn’t stop until too late? Other?
            They kept back, and backing, and backing, all while water is flowing in the cockpit. Hope the fish was worth it.
            Engine Sales and Service
            Ph +1 954.463.1515
            Fx +1
            Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
            www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Dumbassess

Comment

Most of these "incidents" don't happen quickly, towards the end, it all goes down fast (pun intended) but, usually there is a failure and a leak, but, fishing, drinking and generally just messing around (like we all do) the issue goes unnoticed for a bit, then it's an emergency and the "boat sank in a minute" once water is able to get above the side of the boat, you're doomed pretty quick. All that said, there might be times that through accident or major failure, that no pumps are able to keep up with incoming water, then it's just a matter of time.

Comment

I have large scuppers and the hatches are locked so they won't float up and fill.the rear bilge with water. Yet I still am not backing down like that. Water comes over the dive platform? Ok. Over the transom? NFW! I will be in hard forward, screw the fish.

Comment

No way I'm sinking my boat for any fish. Insurance job anyone?
                    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Working...
                    X