So , when Russia shoots rockets into civilian buildings it's terrorism ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smitty45 View Post
    But when Israel does it to the Palestinians its OK ? Hmmmm ?
    We agree on something.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Sans Peur View Post
      I usually don't take a trolled bait. But what the hell, its cold and I got nothing better to do.

I think the main difference is:
      The Russian's are invading and targeting civilians with no military presence or objective.
      The Isralies are shooting directly back to the source of fire AFTER they were fired upon. The Palestinians are purposely using the civilian population as shield's. (Plus hamas are firing first)

Those are polar opposites. Most reasonable people can determine that and not attempt to stir crap.
      Stop listening to the media.
      This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
      You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

• Sans Peur
        Sans Peur commented
        Editing a comment
        I dont watch the news or most any msm. I pick up what i know from multiple sites and talking to people who i respect and I think know what they are talking about.

That would mean I would I don't pay much attention a few here.

• LFBB
        LFBB commented
        Editing a comment
        Please rewrite your 2nd line, I'm confused. I'm very much with V 13 on this, Russia has been goaded into their actions, period.

Reports are that Putin is negotiating with the Taliban to purchase US military equipment we abandoned in Afghanistan when we bailed.

You can't make this stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post
        Reports are that Putin is negotiating with the Taliban to purchase US military equipment we abandoned in Afghanistan when we bailed.

You can't make this stuff up.
        The equipment, at least those that use computers to operate are basically useless. Punch a code in and the computer doesn't function and the equipment doesn't operate.

Now, let things get funky over in Europe and let Putin have his fighting forces of Muslims go into Europe and all those recent Muslim immigrants will be fighting along side them, not with their western European neighbors.

Comment

Working...
        X