Size:	1.98 MB
ID:	175600
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

Nice. Thats more than.we do. I have one small ornament we hang on a fake palm tree in the living room.

Comment

Getting more into it now. My daughter is 6 and loves every bit about this time of year and all our neighbors do the same.

Comment

• Tiretyme
        Tiretyme commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh yes they do Daddy………..been there, but dang it is fun!! Enjoy the kiddos while they’re still kiddos!!
        Problem I have is now my wife is worse than the kids ever were………..3 trees, kid you not!
        Plus the outside and more nutcrackers I’ve ever seen. We could sell them as a store………….one word—grandkids!!!

• Parker Yacht
        Parker Yacht commented
        Editing a comment
        My brother/SIL is like that with his GrandKids.

Don't remind me, it's just about time to get the crap out, fiddle around for days trying to get lights untangled/working, spend close to the national debt on new ones, get the ladder out, hang by my teeth while putting up lights, only to be told they are crooked/broken/hanging, spend every day fixing them......anyone know a good divorce lawyer? Baa humbug.....

Comment

OH, and then there's the tree, we always have a real tree, so, we go wandering aimlessly in the blazing heat (remember it's summer here at Christmas) find the biggest tree, 20 miles from the car, cut it down, have a coronary dragging it back, then try to stand it up straight in the corner, near kill myself getting the 700 boxes of decorations out of the storage area, untangle the lights and make a feeble attempt at putting them on the tree, only to discover half of them are now duds.......baa humbug!

Comment

• Gnrphil
          Gnrphil commented
          Editing a comment
          I quit having anything to do with the tree years ago, I'll stand it up (put it together now we have a fake one) and that's it. for years I'd help hanging all the ornaments only to watch the wife move every damn one I hung. No more.

Originally posted by noelm View Post
        OH, and then there's the tree, we always have a real tree, so, we go wandering aimlessly in the blazing heat (remember it's summer here at Christmas) find the biggest tree, 20 miles from the car, cut it down, have a coronary dragging it back, then try to stand it up straight in the corner, near kill myself getting the 700 boxes of decorations out of the storage area, untangle the lights and make a feeble attempt at putting them on the tree, only to discover half of them are now duds.......baa humbug!
        Damn...sounds like the movie Christmas Vacation is based on your life story!

Comment

This will be the second Christmas living with the in laws, there's Christmas crap stored in various sheds and closets all over the place and FIL will put it up (with my help) over the next few weeks. When he's done it'll look like Christmas threw up all over the house but He enjoys it so that's good, problem is it has to come down and be packed up in one day , Uggh.

Comment

We put up a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree this year and played “Christmas Time is Here” by Vince Guaraldi, her on the Piano and me on the Trumpet.
            Sorry, no video taken.
            Something like this...
            ***DON'T CLICK THIS http://bit.ly/2OMTQmZ Merry Christmas 2017 Everyone! Please enjoy my jazz trumpet rendition of the "PEANUTS GANG" Christmas Time is ...
            Last edited by SeaCat22; 11-29-2022, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X