Future of America

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Future of America

    Future of America.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221120-193918_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	664.5 KB
ID:	174982
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    954.463.4904
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

    [email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

  • #2
    I said that they were creepy ghouls in the other thread. Out of respect for this forum, I didn't post their pictures.

    But since you broke the ice, here's the lovely lady's dating profile. Any takers?

    Click image for larger version  Name:	1668624187341377.png Views:	0 Size:	668.0 KB ID:	174985

    Comment


    • Parker Yacht
      Parker Yacht commented
      Editing a comment
      I know you like reasearch and such, but, why are you on the Dark Web dating sites?
      :-))))
      Scary stuff----!

  • #3
    We dead!

    BWP

    Comment


    • #4
      Yuck!!!!!

      Comment


      • #5
        IMO, this is what is wrong with America.
        Not that people shouldn't prosper.
        But to do so in such a way it has been earned. It seems that the Very rich can achieve so at a very you age, quickly, all without truly "earning it".
        It's all not real, fake, "Cloud Money".
        I never did and never will understand "Bitcoin".
        How can something actually be worth something is it's not really there and came from nowhere?
        Engine Sales and Service
        Ph +1 954.463.1515
        Fx +1
        954.463.4904
        Toll Free: 800.622.6747

        [email protected]
        www.parkeryacht.com

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
          IMO, this is what is wrong with America.
          Not that people shouldn't prosper.
          But to do so in such a way it has been earned. It seems that the Very rich can achieve so at a very you age, quickly, all without truly "earning it".
          It's all not real, fake, "Cloud Money".
          I never did and never will understand "Bitcoin".
          How can something actually be worth something is it's not really there and came from nowhere?
          You've just described the dollar. To be fair, you've also described every other fiat currency as well. The dollar (federal reserve note) only has value because we're told it has value, and because our rulers passed a law that says it's legal tender. The only reason for this is so that they can steal from us by creating more, for themselves, out of thin air.

          Bitcoin, on the other hand, requires a lot of energy to produce, and thus cannot be counterfeited. It doesn't come from nowhere, it requires a lot of work to produce.

          Click image for larger version

Name:	1668913870194390.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	174998

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post


            Bitcoin, on the other hand, requires a lot of energy to produce, and thus cannot be counterfeited. It doesn't come from nowhere, it requires a lot of work to produce.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	1668913870194390.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	174998
            So bitcoins are only worth "work"?

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by Billinfla View Post

              So bitcoins are only worth "work"?
              Isn't that what any unit of exchange, ultimately, is supposed to be worth? What else would it represent?

              Comment


              • V_Thirteen
                V_Thirteen commented
                Editing a comment
                Better yet, go to the COMEX and tell them you'd like to see your silver. LOLOL

              • LFBB
                LFBB commented
                Editing a comment
                Why not just convert your fed reserve note into silver you can hold? Millions have "hard currency" held in their house or safe every day.

              • V_Thirteen
                V_Thirteen commented
                Editing a comment
                Shhhh. Don't let the secret out. C'mon, man!

                Note that it would take anywhere from several thousand to several hundred thousand of those bottom "dollars" (FRNs) to buy the silver dollar shown on top - and about 35 of those "bucks" to buy the equivalent weight of silver.

            • #9
              As for the "Female", she's got genital WORTS, I'll keep my distance but do respect that she's upfront about it.
              This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
              You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

              Comment


              • #10
                Originally posted by LFBB View Post
                As for the "Female", she's got genital WORTS, I'll keep my distance but do respect that she's upfront about it.
                She has two types of genital herpes. No known or disclosed warts, other that the one on top of her neck.

                But seriously, what sort of boner could make its way upstream against that face? Blind guy?

                Comment


                • #11
                  Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post

                  She has two types of genital herpes. No known or disclosed warts, other that the one on top of her neck.

                  But seriously, what sort of boner could make its way upstream against that face? Blind guy?
                  I'd have to look it up but I am under the impression that type I is like a common cold sore type II is the warts. I may be wrong. As for the face, well, yes, it's a hard pass, but there's always someone for something. Is she the female brain behind that scam?
                  This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                  You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

                  Comment


                  • #12
                    Originally posted by LFBB View Post

                    I'd have to look it up but I am under the impression that type I is like a common cold sore type II is the warts. I may be wrong. As for the face, well, yes, it's a hard pass, but there's always someone for something. Is she the female brain behind that scam?
                    You are wrong.. Type 2 is Herpes of the genitals.. Type 1 is "cold sores"..

                    "The herpes simplex virus (HSV) is categorized into 2 types: HSV-1 and HSV-2. HSV-1 is mainly transmitted by oral-to-oral contact, causing oral herpes (including symptoms known as cold sores), but it can also lead to genital herpes. HSV-2 is a sexually transmitted infection that causes genital herpes."
                    As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                    2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                    Mobile, Al.
                    Dauphin Island, Al.

                    Comment


                    • #13
                      And she's most probably a registered voter. And that assumes she truly is a "she"

                      Comment


                      • #14
                        For us simpletons, polyamorous pansexual is fancy-speak for slut, right?

                        Comment


                        • Billinfla
                          Billinfla commented
                          Editing a comment
                          doubles her chances of a date on Friday nite..............

                      • #15
                        Originally posted by Coastboater View Post
                        For us simpletons, polyamorous pansexual is fancy-speak for slut, right?
                        I think it means they get aroused by frying and sautéing a variety of different things.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X