Yellowstone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellowstone

"This is America, we don't share land here".
    Great series I am on Season (1).
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

I started the most recent season last night, (IDK season 5 or 6) it seemed to start a little hokey but picked up some as I fell asleep. I'm hoping the writers or director hasn't changed. You won't be disappointed in the series IMO.

I want his daughter Beth to sit in on THE VIEW for a week.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

• Parker Yacht
      Parker Yacht commented
      Editing a comment
      That is one evil girl right there. Damn.

• LFBB
      LFBB commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're on episode 1 you're in for a great show, she's a bitch in all the best ways (assuming she's on your side)

Wife and I are going to start watching Yellowstone.

Been watching Blacklist on Netflix, which is pretty good too.
    Andrew Munao Jr
    Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
    888-231-2392 | [email protected] | simyamaha.com

Comment

• noelm
      noelm commented
      Editing a comment
      Blacklist was great, and had some twists, but, it kind of fizzled out in the later series.

Just watched the season premiere…

Its an OK show. Gets a bit over the top like SOA did.

Comment

• LFBB
      LFBB commented
      Editing a comment
      Soa???

• Jughed
      Jughed commented
      Editing a comment
      Sons Of Anarchy

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
    Great show probably one of the best, but........it does kind of get tedious and really unbelievable as time goes on (in my opinion) another good show, but is old now, is "designated Survivor"

Comment

Had heard about it midway through season 3 so DVR’d every episode until that point on a Yellowstone marathon weekend so we could start with S1, E1. We ARE in the cult! Yellowstone groupies to the max!

Heck, Valla went out and got me two pair of cowboy boots—hadn’t owned a single pair since Urban Cowboy came out!!!

I know of several S5, E1 parties people had around here!
      2021 Blackwood, twin 300 Mercs
      Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

I hate to say it, but, it's America.
        The strong (And Wealthy) survive.
        Some people die (deservedly so) and others not so much.
        Some great actors in this series.
        Engine Sales and Service
        Ph +1 954.463.1515
        Fx +1

[email protected]
        www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

• Jughed
          Jughed commented
          Editing a comment
          And some people can get in tons of fights and never show a bruise. Some can kill a bunch of random people and never get caught. Some can survive multiple shootouts, explosions, bombs... only the strong in the USA can endure!

We watched the 2 hour season 5 opener again last night, so yea, we like the show.
        Beautiful settings and a wide variety of characters.

Comment

Some of the best acting on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Learning View Post
            Some of the best acting on TV.
            Yeah, Kevin Costner would have you believing he was all for gun rights and Merica as it used to be.
            This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
            You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

So they go on a three-four day trail cow move ride, Costner makes them move camp to higher ground to get a cell signal.
              How does he charge that thing.
              Engine Sales and Service
              Ph +1 954.463.1515
              Fx +1

[email protected]
              www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

• Tiretyme
                Tiretyme commented
                Editing a comment
                Well I know where you are in catching up

• duckfish
                duckfish commented
                Editing a comment
                Watch it again.

He had them move the whole camp so he would not have a cell signal.

So they go on a three-four day trail cow move ride, Costner makes them move camp to higher ground to get a cell signal.
              How does he charge that thing.
              Not for nothing but my phone charge lasts me all day most days, if I just used it for phone I bet it would last me 2 days. I have in my car a pocket size battery backup that I can recharge my phone with 3 or 4 times.

Amazon Best Sellers: Best Cell Phone Portable Power Banks

Comment

• Parker Yacht
                Parker Yacht commented
                Editing a comment
                When my phone is searching for a signal it can eat though a battery faster than a lefty in a kelp farm.

• LFBB
                LFBB commented
                Editing a comment
                Ahh, this is true, but then you knowing it's not going to get a signal would turn the phone off until you come out of the valley. (Pisst, it is also TV were talking about right?)

• Tiretyme
                Tiretyme commented
                Editing a comment
                That’s a fact Ole, mine too! When I’m going to be in spotty area without a power source I put mine on airplane mode and that usually takes care of it.

Kind of interesting, Beth is English, and has an accent when interviewed, and the new evil developer lady is Australian, (Jackie Weaver) I find it kind of hard to relate to her role after seeing her in lots of kids shows and Australian dramas.

Comment

Originally posted by noelm View Post
                Kind of interesting, Beth is English, and has an accent when interviewed, and the new evil developer lady is Australian, (Jackie Weaver) I find it kind of hard to relate to her role after seeing her in lots of kids shows and Australian dramas.
                I read somewhere awhile back she (Beth) had a coach to help her with the "Montana" middle of America accent. She does a fine job as the wicked witch bitch.

Comment

• noelm
                  noelm commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Must be difficult to have a certain accent just for a movie.

• LFBB
                  LFBB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think it not so hard, "CUT" "RETAKE, this time without the accent!" LOL

The boys on SH can put the boys on TOS to shame.

Engine Sales and Service
                Ph +1 954.463.1515
                Fx +1

[email protected]
                www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Working...
                X