Hobby time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobby time

So, you just hit the LOTTO for 20 million, you no longer need a dependable income from a JOB/Business.

What hobby(s) do you partake in?
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Honestly, I keep working.

As far as hobbies go, I might build the most kick a$$ work shop known to mankind. We are talking Guinness record wood/metal/auto workshop. I would build a custom car(69 Chevelle SS would be first). I would also buy a Chip Foose truck already done, or Kindigid truck because I wouldn't have the patience to wait for it to be completed. I would give at least 10% of away to worthy causes. My wife would probably buy all the polish pottery that is made, wait a sec...she already does that! lol . Other than that, would still work, for sure.
    Andrew Munao Jr
    Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
    888-231-2392 | [email protected] | simyamaha.com

Comment

• DaleH
      DaleH commented
      Editing a comment
      LOVE you car choice … make it in candy apple red with black racing stripes

• SIM
      SIM commented
      Editing a comment
      It would not be a purist car either. Custom suspension and would have to drive like a newer car. 600-800hp kept under the hood. Lean more towards a medium to dark blue metallic with black stripes. But CAR would be sweet too! Dream on! lol

I would stay retired and go on a huge shopping spree...Charlie
    Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

Instantly will be put on order:

Time Skylon road bike, size 56 - fully decked out with the best equipment - this bike is for pure speed.

SCYLON | SRAM RED AXS – TIME - SHOP (timebicycles.com)

Time Alpe 'd Huez road bike. This bike is for climbing mountains.

Time still handmakes all of their road bikes, not in China, with the best carbon fiber technique in the business.

Colnago Master custom steel road bike - Pure Italian beauty. This bike is for pure bling.

Colnago Master Modern | Complete bicycle (ciclicorsa.com)

Custom Lynsky titanium road bike. This bike is for comfort.

Proper number of road bikes = N+1

I have all of this geared up and ready to go for when I hit the 1.5 billion tonight.

Comment

10K for a bike I have to pedal, Good for you.
        This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
        You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

• Jughed
          Jughed commented
          Editing a comment
          Meh - were talking winning complete F.U. money.

And we are on a boat forum - where people will pay 1 million for a center console or 100k for a bass boat!!

• LFBB
          LFBB commented
          Editing a comment
          True but I'm just commenting for myself about the bike thing, if you enjoy it, go for it.

Originally posted by LFBB View Post
        So, you just hit the LOTTO for 20 million, you no longer need a dependable income from a JOB/Business.

What hobby(s) do you partake in?
        Investing in real property and maybe get my pilots license so I can be rated to fly my TBM 960 or PC-12
        2010 Sea Ray 205 Boston Whaler dauntless 15 W/75 merc 14' Shakespeare Wondercraft W/Merc110 17' Gheenoe W/Johnson 4.5 Other assorted watercraft

Comment

I'd start with designing and building my own aluminum hulled catamaran, built for one, for speed, small'ish maybe 14'-16' with a 70 or so HP on back.

Then I'd get that "Amish type" community started.

Comment

I would own 2 more houses. I would also build a shop to putter around in and explore the possibility of building a few more stitch and glue boats. The houses would be to add a place at the beach and one near a place for skiing.

Comment

We would fish and travel more. Same thing as we have always planned on doing once my husband retires.
              From down the bayou, South Louisiana.

Comment

I’m a bit with Andy. I’d build a huge beautiful woodworking shop! And quit my job.

Comment

I'd get my truck painted.

Comment

• LFBB
                    LFBB commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's not a hobby unless you do the painting.

• Billinfla
                    Billinfla commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I drive it and maintain it. It's 15 yo and hit more than George Forman...

I’d set the kids up.

Comment

• LFBB
                    LFBB commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's a hobby?

Due to the fact that it would be coming I'll gotten gain, I would not give any to church but donate a high percentage to individuals that I see merit in.

I would slow down to 40 hours weekly and give that to my child 100%.

A few houses and a Taj Mahalo garage.
                  I would help multiple people out and give millions to all BOB members no question asked.
                  I don't play lotto so no chance for this to happen.

Fun to dream though.

BWP

Comment

You know they say you got to be in it to win it. I say that may be true but by the same logic you got to be in it to loose. And I just wonder how many people would be better off if they never bought a lottery ticket. My guess is many more than those who have won...Charlie
                    Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mako runner View Post
                      You know they say you got to be in it to win it. I say that may be true but by the same logic you got to be in it to loose. And I just wonder how many people would be better off if they never bought a lottery ticket. My guess is many more than those who have won...Charlie
                      I see so many people buying Lotto tickets while I'm paying for fuel in line, I always think they should invest that instead, but who am I to say anything.

BWP

Comment

Working...
                      X