I wonder how this fits into the it's all Bidens fault opinion ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder how this fits into the it's all Bidens fault opinion ?

We export more oil than ever before , but it's Biden's fault we have high gas prices , because he shut down a pipeline , that wasn't pumping oil ?

https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/de...lf%20of%202022.

If you truly want to educate yourself, read Biden’s first Executive Order. It’s on the White House website.
    Own it.
    Right here: https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...climate-crisis
    Last edited by Coastboater; 11-05-2022, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastboater View Post
      If you truly want to educate yourself, read Executive Order Number 1. It’s on the White House website.
      Own it.
      How did Executive order no 1 affect gas exporting ?

Comment

• Coastboater
        Coastboater commented
        Editing a comment
        If you won’t educate yourself, I certainly won’t, but here’s an excerpt from Sec 2 of the EO I asked you to read. Sec 4 and 6 are petroleum industry crushers, too. Sec 6 specifically killed Keystone.
        From Sec 2 reversing all the energy policies that Trump put in place: Sec. 2. Immediate Review of Agency Actions Taken Between January 20, 2017, and January 20, 2021. (a) The heads of all agencies shall immediately review all existing regulations, orders, guidance documents, policies, and any other similar agency actions (agency actions) promulgated, issued, or adopted between January 20, 2017, and January 20, 2021, that are or may be inconsistent with, or present obstacles to, the policy set forth in section 1 of this order.

Own it.

We used to ban the export of our crude oil.

Would reinstating the ban would be:

Anti business as far as restricting a company from selling in the free market?

or

Protecting America’s Natural Resources?

American Oil Companies are now free to sell to the highest bidder throughout the world. Our Saudi ‘friends’ prefer to cut oil production to raise those world market prices.

Fair Disclosure: I own Oil Company and Petro Chemical Stocks. One of the best groups I worked for was a division within a Major Oil Company.

Comment

Originally posted by CNC Boater View Post
        We used to ban the export of our crude oil.

Would reinstating the ban would be:

Anti business as far as restricting a company from selling in the free market?

or

Protecting America’s Natural Resources?

American Oil Companies are now free to sell to the highest bidder throughout the world. Our Saudi ‘friends’ prefer to cut oil production to raise those world market prices.

Fair Disclosure: I own Oil Company and Petro Chemical Stocks. One of the best groups I worked for was a division within a Major Oil Company.
        Right , fair trade and capitalism . The American way . The economy ebbs and flows , and we are at a high spot . When Bush was in office gas prices were $5 a gallon , but it wasn't his fault then ? Then Obama took over and the price of gas dropped , but he got no credit .
        But it's all Biden's fault for the shape we are in now ? Or , is it just a natural part of the way the economy adjusts?
        Easy to just point fingers to align with your beliefs .

Comment

Just a little something to think about. And I am not suggesting that this is what happened. But if I were running big oil this is what I would do.

When someone is trying to hurt my business I would do all that is within my power to retaliate. And do it in a way that actually helps my business.
          Now it is no secret that Biden wants to stop fracking and in fact all fossil fuel use. And he has taken many steps to do just that.

So what can big oil do to retaliate? And more importantly do it in a way that helps the business.
          Now knowing that supply and demand is the biggest factor in the price of any product if you could reduce supply you can increase the price. Less production but with higher prices still profitable. And the side benefit Biden deservedly gets the blame.

As I said this is just what I would do if I were in a position to do it...Charlie
          Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty45 View Post
            We export more oil than ever before , but it's Biden's fault we have high gas prices , because he shut down a pipeline , that wasn't pumping oil ?

https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/de...lf%20of%202022.
            Biden started this war in Russia, sure we had bio weapons there before Biden and even before Trump, but that's part of the reason Russia went after Ukraine, the other thing is we had an agreement that a certain country would never join NATO, once they did Russia is now being surrounded so that's the other reason for them defending themselves. Biden stops the completion of the pipeline, speculators then drive up the market knowing what will come, Biden knows this and doesn't care as he sees it as a way of making more people go Electric and he has no choice but to help his friends in Europe because he made this clusterfuck to start with.
            Last edited by LFBB; 11-05-2022, 03:45 PM.
            This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
            You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Mako runner View Post
              Just a little something to think about. And I am not suggesting that this is what happened. But if I were running big oil this is what I would do.

When someone is trying to hurt my business I would do all that is within my power to retaliate. And do it in a way that actually helps my business.
              Now it is no secret that Biden wants to stop fracking and in fact all fossil fuel use. And he has taken many steps to do just that.

So what can big oil do to retaliate? And more importantly do it in a way that helps the business.
              Now knowing that supply and demand is the biggest factor in the price of any product if you could reduce supply you can increase the price. Less production but with higher prices still profitable. And the side benefit Biden deservedly gets the blame.

As I said this is just what I would do if I were in a position to do it...Charlie
              So Charlie , you think Big oil should be able to do whatever they want as long as it means cheap gas ? Using your scenario , Big Oil is screwing the whole nation just so they can make cheap profits , and you're ok with that ?
              You see , that's what a president is supposed to do , make the hard decisions for the good of the nation , not to benefit large corporations , like Trump did .

And for the record , I think you're exactly right , thats what is happening , but fracking is bad , and we don't use the oil produced by fracking anyway , it all gets exported .

Comment

Originally posted by LFBB View Post

Biden started this war in Russia, sure we had bio weapons there before Biden and even before Trump, but that's part of the reason Russia went after Ukraine, the other thing is we had an agreement that a certain country would never join NATO, once they did Russia is now being surrounded so that's the other reason for them defending themselves. Biden stops the completion of the pipeline, speculators then drive up the market knowing what will come, Biden knows this and doesn't care as he sees it as a way of making more people go Electric and he has no choice but to help his friends in Europe because he made this clusterfuck to start with.
                LMAO , but I knew I could count on you and your You Tube news central input . Biden stopped the pipeline over environmental issues , knowing he would get flack for it . He did the right thing for the nation , like a president is supposed to do . Yes , the speculators jumped all over it , and so did the uninformed people , even though none of that oil was earmarked for USA's use , or very little of it .
                And tell me more about how Biden started the war in Ukraine ? I remember you saying it was a fake war , and you posted a You Tube video to prove it , LOL

Comment

LMAO , but I knew I could count on you and your You Tube news central input . Biden stopped the pipeline over environmental issues , knowing he would get flack for it . He did the right thing for the nation , like a president is supposed to do . Yes , the speculators jumped all over it , and so did the uninformed people , even though none of that oil was earmarked for USA's use , or very little of it .
                  And tell me more about how Biden started the war in Ukraine ? I remember you saying it was a fake war , and you posted a You Tube video to prove it , LOL
                  I'm not sure how to respectfully say what I want to say, but I'll give it a try. People that are politically illiterate should not be talking about politics. I hope that wasn't offensive.

If you want the other option, Russia and the USA are playing everyone for fools and this entire thing is playing out to raise even more money for those in charge and none of this is real. You'll take your F'ing and like it, now shut up and do as we say.
                  This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                  You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

• finsleft258
                    finsleft258 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yet, here you are, posting nearly every damn day.

• LFBB
                    LFBB commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, pointing out people like yourself.

Yo, here’s the first paragraph of Sec. 4:
                  Sec. 4. Arctic Refuge. (a) In light of the alleged legal deficiencies underlying the program, including the inadequacy of the environmental review required by the National Environmental Policy Act, the Secretary of the Interior shall, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law, place a temporary moratorium on all activities of the Federal Government relating to the implementation of the Coastal Plain Oil and Gas Leasing Program, as established by the Record of Decision signed August 17, 2020, in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. The Secretary shall review the program and, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law, conduct a new, comprehensive analysis of the potential environmental impacts of the oil and gas program.​

This killed energy resource development in the north.
                  Section 4 is actually interesting in that they even admit the major climate change offenders are offshore (duh) and out of our control.

Own it.

Comment

So Charlie , you think Big oil should be able to do whatever they want as long as it means cheap gas ? Using your scenario , Big Oil is screwing the whole nation just so they can make cheap profits , and you're ok with that ?
                    You see , that's what a president is supposed to do , make the hard decisions for the good of the nation , not to benefit large corporations , like Trump did .

And for the record , I think you're exactly right , thats what is happening , but fracking is bad , and we don't use the oil produced by fracking anyway , it all gets exported .
                    The point being the high energy prices are a result of Bidens doings directly or indirectly. Oil producers will do what they think is in their own best interest. Regardless of if I'm OK with it or not.

As for the president making the hard decisions for the good of the nation. Just try to convince me or anyone hurt by high energy prices and the inflation they contribute to that the nation is better now than when Trump was in office.

As for oil getting exported. You do realize energy in all forms is traded on a world market and the price is set by supply and demand. More supply on the world market lowers the price.

On a brighter note the midterms are in a few days and I'm pretty sure this whole energy price and inflation mess will contribute to a huge red wave and lead to Trump being back in office next term. Anyhow you should be happy it doesn't look like Biden will be able to take your guns away. But that is a topic for another time...Charlie
                    Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

Originally posted by Coastboater View Post
                      Yo, here’s the first paragraph of Sec. 4:
                      Sec. 4. Arctic Refuge. (a) In light of the alleged legal deficiencies underlying the program, including the inadequacy of the environmental review required by the National Environmental Policy Act, the Secretary of the Interior shall, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law, place a temporary moratorium on all activities of the Federal Government relating to the implementation of the Coastal Plain Oil and Gas Leasing Program, as established by the Record of Decision signed August 17, 2020, in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. The Secretary shall review the program and, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law, conduct a new, comprehensive analysis of the potential environmental impacts of the oil and gas program.​

This killed energy resource development in the north.
                      Section 4 is actually interesting in that they even admit the major climate change offenders are offshore (duh) and out of our control.

Own it.
                      We are exporting more gas and oil than ever before , DUH , obviously what you listed above isn't hurting supply , it's coming from somewhere and going to Asia ! Why destroy the Arctic so the Big oil companies can sell the oil to Asia ? DUH !

Comment

Originally posted by LFBB View Post

I'm not sure how to respectfully say what I want to say, but I'll give it a try. People that are politically illiterate should not be talking about politics. I hope that wasn't offensive.

If you want the other option, Russia and the USA are playing everyone for fools and this entire thing is playing out to raise even more money for those in charge and none of this is real. You'll take your F'ing and like it, now shut up and do as we say.
                        So , Russia is working with the Biden administration to screw us over ? First you say it's because We broke a promise that "A certain country" would never be admitted to the UN , but now you say it's all a big plan screw us over ? LMAO ! Talk about politically illiterate , you contradict yourself . None of this is real ? Are we in the Matrix ? LOL , Because I'm pretty sure there is a real war and people are dying left and right .

Comment

So , Russia is working with the Biden administration to screw us over ? First you say it's because We broke a promise that "A certain country" would never be admitted to the UN , but now you say it's all a big plan screw us over ? LMAO ! Talk about politically illiterate , you contradict yourself . None of this is real ? Are we in the Matrix ? LOL , Because I'm pretty sure there is a real war and people are dying left and right .
                          I know having 2 theories throws you. But the first is if you believe what the media tells us and you like to think we have some hope.

The 2nd is much closer to reality IMO and we are doomed, but they are careful to make it look like we have some control.

Comment

Working...
                          X