• Show
Clear All

• Calls it like she sees it

Worth watching the entire conference

Andrew Munao Jr
    Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
    888-231-2392 | [email protected] | simyamaha.com

Smart, fearless and easy on the eyes ๐Ÿ˜€

Fox had her tied with Hobbs this morning. That poll is a crock of doo-doo, but maybe itโ€™s taking into account election manipulation?

Comment

She is great. We need more like her...Charlie
      Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

I thought I'd seen a few "journalist's" heads exploding from too much truth...

Comment

I can't believe she's even taken serious . Just another wacked out Republican licking Trump's boots. You guys are part of the problem . As long as you continue to support people like her , no one worth electing will ever come to power . Get real . The Dummycrats love it when idiots like her run for office . And , when she loses , she will claim the election was stolen , just like Trump . Come On Man , wake up !

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty45 View Post
            I can't believe she's even taken serious . Just another wacked out Republican licking Trump's boots. You guys are part of the problem . As long as you continue to support people like her , no one worth electing will ever come to power . Get real . The Dummycrats love it when idiots like her run for office . And , when she loses , she will claim the election was stolen , just like Trump . Come On Man , wake up !
            Feel free to pick apart her platform point for point, I'll listen.
            This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
            You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Are you ready to eat your words when she wins? You can answer if you want but really no need to...Charlie
              Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

Nope , don't care to debate it . What a great time to be a Republican , you have nothing but lies and conspiracy theories coming from your candidates . Alex Jones , Steve Bannon , Trump , Pizzagate , the Stolen election , doesn't matter . Whatever makes you feel good , you believe , facts be damned , vote for the one who spreads the best lie .
                Yes the other side suck , but the Party of Law and Order is now just a Party of Lies and Ignorance . Sad times in the old US of A .

Comment

Thats the problem with watching the main stream media Smitty. Actually its the other way around. Even journalists that are democrats are appalled at their party. Republicans aren't perfect but the left has gone so far to the left its scary! Step away from watching the news on television and learn about what's really going on.

Comment

Nope , don't care to debate it . What a great time to be a Republican , you have nothing but lies and conspiracy theories coming from your candidates . Alex Jones , Steve Bannon , Trump , Pizzagate , the Stolen election , doesn't matter . Whatever makes you feel good , you believe , facts be damned , vote for the one who spreads the best lie .
                    Yes the other side suck , but the Party of Law and Order is now just a Party of Lies and Ignorance . Sad times in the old US of A .
                    Wow.

Comment

Often when you drink too much kool-aid you become addicted

Comment

• finsleft258
                        finsleft258 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        irony much?

Originally posted by Surfercross View Post
                      Thats the problem with watching the main stream media Smitty. Actually its the other way around. Even journalists that are democrats are appalled at their party. Republicans aren't perfect but the left has gone so far to the left its scary! Step away from watching the news on television and learn about what's really going on.
                      Both sides have gone too far , the Democrats are whacked , Hillary needs to go away , Pelosi , Schummer , AOC , all are idiots , I agree .
                      But , when candidates use an attack by a whacked out individual on a old man in his home as a political platform , it defines them .
                      When the lies and conspiracy theories pushed by the GOP become mainstream news , it shows the level of which they're willing to stoop for votes . And when people accept it , it show the level of incompetence of the average voter .

Fox news lovers are ruining this nation .

Comment

• Surfercross
                        Surfercross commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You know there is definitely more to that story than meets the eye. Conspiracy is an easy way to question any story that doesn't go with what the media wants you to know. Just like if you have a disagreement with a person with a different color or background. They call you a racist. I don't listen to Fox CNN NBC or any other mainstream media. I only listen to stories of truth from both sides. Breaking points on youtube is a great channel. Jimmy More also calling out the bullshit. Russel Brand calls out the bull shit. Tim Pool , Glen Greenwald the list is long.

Both sides have gone too far , the Democrats are whacked , Hillary needs to go away , Pelosi , Schummer , AOC , all are idiots , I agree .
                      But , when candidates use an attack by a whacked out individual on a old man in his home as a political platform , it defines them .
                      When the lies and conspiracy theories pushed by the GOP become mainstream news , it shows the level of which they're willing to stoop for votes . And when people accept it , it show the level of incompetence of the average voter .

Fox news lovers are ruining this nation .
                      Republicans are backing the likes of Hershel Walker, were considering backing Kid Rock, tout Ted Nugent, went all in on Trump...

Complete 180 in terms of backing people of real character...(or at least those who pretended to have character)

Then some of the things they say just mindbottle me - politicizing physical attacks on people is just asinine.

The left is full of nutbags - this is understood, expected, known. Nothing new. The right could do much better - much better.

Politics and politicians are a joke. Political parties are a joke. News channels are a joke. Our government is a joke.

We are being led around by the nose with all of this BS noise - meanwhile all involved are allowing the country to turn to shit. Both sides suck. Neither side is worth putting any support energy behind - zero.

None of it matters, none of our BS arguing on the internet matters, none of the divisions being driven into families and friends matter. NONE of it matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughed View Post

Republicans are backing the likes of Hershel Walker, were considering backing Kid Rock, tout Ted Nugent, went all in on Trump...

Complete 180 in terms of backing people of real character...(or at least those who pretended to have character)

Then some of the things they say just mindbottle me - politicizing physical attacks on people is just asinine.

The left is full of nutbags - this is understood, expected, known. Nothing new. The right could do much better - much better.

Politics and politicians are a joke. Political parties are a joke. News channels are a joke. Our government is a joke.

We are being led around by the nose with all of this BS noise - meanwhile all involved are allowing the country to turn to shit. Both sides suck. Neither side is worth putting any support energy behind - zero.

None of it matters, none of our BS arguing on the internet matters, none of the divisions being driven into families and friends matter. NONE of it matters.
                        Well said !

When I hear tax the rich , it means plug the loopholes that the rich use to not pay taxes . Warren Buffets secretary paid more in taxes then he did .
                        Same with Trump , But , Fox news lovers say , Trump paid taxes by owning companies , BS . His companies paid taxes , not him .

When I hear Welfare is the problem , coming from the GOP , the very party that claims to be religious , it blows my mind . Yes , there are people abusing welfare and that should be addressed . But , there are people who need and rely on it , and if you claim to be a follower of the Bible , you should be happy to help those in need , not look down on them with disdain .

If we as a nation would stop fighting among ourselves and address the real problems , like government subsidies and giving money to nations that hate us , we could accomplish great things .
                        But as long as people say things like all Democrats are evil and liberalism is a mental problem , we never accomplish anything . And , when the GOP embraces lies and pushes crazy theories instead of actually admitting the problem , it shows what their constituents want , more crazy , like Marjorie Green , Boebert , Trump and the rest of the clown show .

Sad , sad days .

Comment

Plus , look at who speaks out against Trump and his bootlickers . W Bush even can see him for who he really is , and he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer . Dick Cheney , Mitt , Barr , Mc Connell , many prominent MAINSTREAM GOP members have condemned the way the GOP is operating now , and Trump labeled them as RINO's , and the Fox news lovers parrot it without a thought , just whatever Trump says , must be true .
                          Anybody who is afraid of Trump and telling the truth , is not a worthy candidate for any office . The GOP is a circus , and followed by clowns .
                          And if that makes you upset , sorry , but thats how to world is now . Name calling and lumping everyone into a group was made "The Normal" by Trump .

Comment

Working...
                          X