Woops.
    Jump to 9:15
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

I saw that.. Awful.. This is going to b e a huge deal. All their winnings before will be questioned. Sponsors lost. Law suits filed..
    As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
    2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

I would think he got his ass kicked right after the camera shut off. They had to know they would check the fish.

Comment

There a much better video on FB.
        Engine Sales and Service
        Ph +1 954.463.1515
        Fx +1

[email protected]
        www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
          There a much better video on FB.
          Can you post a link?

I didn't see anyone get caught here, what time mark did it happen?
          This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
          You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

• Sans Peur
            Sans Peur commented
            Editing a comment
            You have to fast forward to the end

Originally posted by LFBB View Post

Can you post a link?

I didn't see anyone get caught here, what time mark did it happen?
          https://www.facebook.com/gene.merck....98926270993716
          Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1

[email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Honestly, the way most people live their lives, I'm not sure how anyone could, or should, be surprised. People lie, cheat and steal without conscience. It impacts everything we do. Think about it.. Insurance.. People file false claims in the millions daily. Taxes.. People cheat on their taxes all the time. Lying is a past time for some.. Cheating people out of their money or property is a way of life for many. Just this morning, someone hacked into one of my wife's social media accounts, made a fake account and started trying to scam her friends. Not sure how they got the password, but they did. We live in a day and age that some people would rather cut corners and succeed off others backs, cheat to win, etc... We had a person that worked with us that was padding their time. When they were caught, after a couple years of this, he simply said, "It was too easy". They DID NOT prosecute him..

I was on the board of directors for the ADSFR for years. We had a torrymeter to detect previously frozen fish. Checked for weights and stuffed fish.. People just suck sometimes..
            Mobile, Al.
            Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by KMac View Post

Honestly, the way most people live their lives, I'm not sure how anyone could, or should, be surprised. People lie, cheat and steal without conscience. It impacts everything we do. Think about it.. Insurance.. People file false claims in the millions daily. Taxes.. People cheat on their taxes all the time. Lying is a past time for some.. Cheating people out of their money or property is a way of life for many. Just this morning, someone hacked into one of my wife's social media accounts, made a fake account and started trying to scam her friends. Not sure how they got the password, but they did. We live in a day and age that some people would rather cut corners and succeed off others backs, cheat to win, etc... We had a person that worked with us that was padding their time. When they were caught, after a couple years of this, he simply said, "It was too easy". They DID NOT prosecute him..

I was on the board of directors for the ADSFR for years. We had a torrymeter to detect previously frozen fish. Checked for weights and stuffed fish.. People just suck sometimes..
              I find fault with the above in this sense. People want what is fair, sure some always want to get over but most want fair. When you deal with an insurance company do you always feel they dealt with the claim in a fair manner? I've dealt with insurance claims several times in my adult life, when an accessor came out and made a fair settlement offer I felt good and became whole, it's the times they short change you, tell you things that aren't true, telling you to make repairs not using OEM parts to save money for them and not considering you and your safety later down the road.

The IRS, did you really use them as an example? Income tax is illegal, it is a voluntary system yet if you don't contribute they will bankrupt you and lock you away because they can afford more lawyers then you. They steal your money, give it to who will benefit them and tell you to be happy about the process. Hell we learn from the government because they are nothing but deceitful all the time.

Where there is human element there is corruption, but I trust the people over the government our some insurance agency 100 times.
              This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
              You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

I don't know if they got arrested or not but assuming they made it home in one piece what was that conversation like. "Honey, I think we have to move, bubba was loading the catch with weights and we got caught, if I live they're gonna kill me."

Bubba says to his wife, "Honey, it's time to move, Jimmy got caught loading the fish with weights and the crowd is gonna kill us after they burn down the house."

Comment

Wow!!!! Total shitbags!!! Beat their asses!!!

Take all their Geer boat everything...donate it to a kids fishing program...

Low life shitbag shitbag lying stealing shitbags

Comment

Imagine being the dudes that got caught. Holy shit!

Comment

I find fault with the above in this sense. People want what is fair, sure some always want to get over but most want fair. When you deal with an insurance company do you always feel they dealt with the claim in a fair manner? I've dealt with insurance claims several times in my adult life, when an accessor came out and made a fair settlement offer I felt good and became whole, it's the times they short change you, tell you things that aren't true, telling you to make repairs not using OEM parts to save money for them and not considering you and your safety later down the road.

The IRS, did you really use them as an example? Income tax is illegal, it is a voluntary system yet if you don't contribute they will bankrupt you and lock you away because they can afford more lawyers then you. They steal your money, give it to who will benefit them and tell you to be happy about the process. Hell we learn from the government because they are nothing but deceitful all the time.

Where there is human element there is corruption, but I trust the people over the government our some insurance agency 100 times.
                      I don't agree. If you have been wronged by insurance, deal with it in the court. If you're right, most times, you will prevail. But cheating the system isn't the right way. I've had several runins with them as well, but I've never had issues like that.

The tax thing has been argued in the courts multiple times. We may not like taxes, but they are here to stay. Not paying then makes you a criminal. Maybe not in Cambodia or Sri Lanka, but in the US, we don't get to chose which laws we follow and don't without consequence.
                      Mobile, Al.
                      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

• fijon
                        fijon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        "we don't get to chose which laws we follow and don't without consequence."

Unless you immigrate here from another country. Than you don't have to follow our immigration laws.

• KMac
                        KMac commented
                        Editing a comment
                        So true.

• V_Thirteen
                        V_Thirteen commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Or unless you loot, or burn down someone's property in a "mostly peaceful" protest.

Or unless you're a cop, and confiscate some innocent person's property in a "civil forfeiture". (Such a cozy Newspeak term- sounds so much more official than "highway robbery".)

Originally posted by Surfercross View Post
                      Imagine being the dudes that got caught. Holy shit!
                      He certainly didn't look as if it bothered him too much. Lol.
                      Mobile, Al.
                      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

• LFBB
                        LFBB commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I bet he was shitting on the inside.

Originally posted by KMac View Post

I don't agree. If you have been wronged by insurance, deal with it in the court. If you're right, most times, you will prevail. But cheating the system isn't the right way. I've had several runins with them as well, but I've never had issues like that.

The tax thing has been argued in the courts multiple times. We may not like taxes, but they are here to stay. Not paying then makes you a criminal. Maybe not in Cambodia or Sri Lanka, but in the US, we don't get to chose which laws we follow and don't without consequence.
                      I'm going to take 2 days off work to fight in court over $400-$500 bucks on a car repair? Please, I'll get my pound of flesh as I see fit. As for cases involving 10's of thousands of $'s, please, they have all the lawyers and all the time, the deck is stacked against the little guy. You learn to dot your eyes and cross your tee's after you get burned once on a big claim.

As for guys doing with these fisherman did, there's no excuse, they are very lucky they walked away, period.

Comment

I'm going to take 2 days off work to fight in court over $400-$500 bucks on a car repair? Please, I'll get my pound of flesh as I see fit. As for cases involving 10's of thousands of $'s, please, they have all the lawyers and all the time, the deck is stacked against the little guy. You learn to dot your eyes and cross your tee's after you get burned once on a big claim.

As for guys doing with these fisherman did, there's no excuse, they are very lucky they walked away, period.
                        I guess I just haven't experienced the same issues you have with insurance. Have I been screwed? Attempted, for sure.. My son just got hosed, to an extent.. A guy hit him and jacked up his F250. He uses it for his business, so its a necessity. Turns out the guy who hit him was an illegal. The guy who came to speak for him at the accident scene turned out to be illegal as well. The insurance that was provided was one of those insurance places next to the DMV.. You know, the type that gives the binder for $50 knowing they will never see another dime. Anyway, because they were illegals, the insurance wouldn't cover them. So, he talks to a lawyer.. I tell him to call State farm (his insurance) and file it under his noninsured motorist.. He does and State farm said that they will go after the other insurance company. They repair his truck. The lawyer says that he is going to sue my sons own insurance. "Might as well get the policy max" out of it.. He wants his 33 1/3.. He doesn't want to go after the illegals insurance, just State Farm. I told my son under no circumstances do you allow him to sue his insurance. I said, "son, State Farm has done exactly what they said they would". They even cut him a small check for loss of use. When my son told the lawyer no, he never heard from him again.

The problem most people run in to with insurance is that a lot of people carry statutory minimums. Which isn't enough. But the person who was hit/injured needs more than the minimum payout.. They blame the insurance, when in fact, it's the other driver that is under insured. I'm not saying insurance companies won't try to screw you, some will.. But most times, it is the under insured person that is at fault.

If your homeowners insurance doesn't include roof replacement without depreciation, should the insurance pay for a 25 year old roof that is in terrible shape? No, and they won't. Is that the insurers fault? No. On the flip side, do I agree with how some adjusters handle these claims? Of course not.

Those guys should go to prison and they probably will.
                        Mobile, Al.
                        Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Working...
                        X