Who sabotaged the Nordstream pipelines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaleH View Post
    This entire poll is invalid as 2 key choices are missing ... Russia and Poland.
    For Russia to blow up their own pipeline is as pointless as lighting your car on fire to keep your kid from using it. You'd just secure the key.

As long as the pipelines were available to use, Russia had full control (i.e., turn the gas on or off as they wished), and Germany had an incentive (cold weather and dying industry / economy) to do something other than what the US directed them to do. Both of these conditions were an advantage to Russia, and now both conditions are gone.

As to Poland, that would be possible. As an act of war against their neighbor, it would also be pretty damn bold. What is their interest? By the way, the pipeline from Norway to Poland has just opened. Be a shame if something happened to it.

I think we'll find that the US has committed (yet another) act of international terrorism.

Comment

Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post
      Who had motive and the means?
      You forgot Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfercross View Post

You forgot Russia.
        Well, I forgot Mexico, too.

See first two paragraphs of Post 16 for why Russia is a very unlikely suspect.

Besides, both Resident Biden and Victoria Nuland said we'd stop the pipeline. Looks like for once, they weren't lying.

Comment

• Surfercross
          Surfercross commented
          Editing a comment
          True he did say that. However it just like USA did the same thing with the Gulf of Tonkin incident and many other events to get us into war. Russia isn't innocent either.

Originally posted by DaleH View Post
        This entire poll is invalid as 2 key choices are missing ... Russia and Poland.
        Ha, Russia could have easily have just turned the faucet off.
        This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
        You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

• Still Learning
          Still Learning commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s called plausible deniability. Turning the pipeline off themselves would bring nato into it. Not that that would mean anything anymore. But this way they can say they didn’t do it

• LFBB
          LFBB commented
          Editing a comment
          Remember the west just got done doing maneuvers in that area the previous month.

I don’t think Russia is responsible as they don’t have the motive. As mentioned, if they wanted to be punitive, as the source, they could have just shut it down. Plus, my guess is that was a robust source of funds for their economy.
        Whom would have motivation to hurt Russia’s economy? ……

Comment

Originally posted by Coastboater View Post
          I don’t think Russia is responsible as they don’t have the motive. As mentioned, if they wanted to be punitive, as the source, they could have just shut it down. Plus, my guess is that was a robust source of funds for their economy.
          Whom would have motivation to hurt Russia’s economy? ……
          The complementary questions are,

"Who would have motivation to hurt Germany's economy?"

Who would have motivation to hurt Europe's economy?"

Who profits if Europe has to source energy from somewhere besides Russia?"

Comment

https://rumble.com/v1m237m-biden-bui...mmigrants.html

Go to the 13 minute mark and hear Biden say it himself.
            This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
            You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

The Germans dis it?
              Engine Sales and Service
              Ph +1 954.463.1515
              Fx +1
              Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
              www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
                The Germans dis it?
                No, Biden did it.

Comment

Originally posted by LFBB View Post

No, Biden did it.
                  Really ? Biden can't even ride a bike , much less scuba dive !Come on , man !

Comment

• jmike
                    jmike commented
                    Editing a comment
                    "I don't care who you are, that there's funny"
                    (Larry the cable guy)

Originally posted by Smitty45 View Post

Really ? Biden can't even ride a bike , much less scuba dive !Come on , man !
                  Did you open the link in post #22?

Comment

• Smitty45
                    Smitty45 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah , I saw that earlier , just busting your balls , a little , LOL

Well, Blinken explains the “strategic” opportunity….
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYh4NhJQcbs

Comment

• Parker Yacht
                    Parker Yacht commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hunh? What? Did he take lessons from Harris in speech's?

Originally posted by Coastboater View Post
                  Well, Blinken explains the “strategic” opportunity….
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYh4NhJQcbs
                  A holdover from the Obama regime, read his list of accomplishments on Wikipedia... he's here to help with the dismantling of the United States.

Comment

• Coastboater
                    Coastboater commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The entire administration is Barry’s. His third term.

Originally posted by jmike View Post

A holdover from the Obama regime, read his list of accomplishments on Wikipedia... he's here to help with the dismantling of the United States.
                  Just remember that it is who backs the Obama's of the world that is doing the dismantling, Obama/Biden, whoever is just the hammer.

Comment

Working...
                  X