Why are Kempers panties in a wad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You ninnies are to sensative. Let the boy back in after time served so he stops cluttering up the other site crying about his unfair treatment here!

Comment

You know I find it a bit odd that this is the most active thread here today...Charlie
      Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mako runner View Post
        You know I find it a bit odd that this is the most active thread here today...Charlie
        Kemp would like that.
        Engine Sales and Service
        Ph +1 954.463.1515
        Fx +1
        Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
        www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

Kemp would like that.
          Oh I'm sure he would...Charlie
          Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

Originally posted by Fish'nfool View Post
            You ninnies are to sensative. Let the boy back in after time served so he stops cluttering up the other site crying about his unfair treatment here!
            You realize that his posts elsewhere, about this site, are good advertising for BoB, no matter what he says?

Somebody praises the site... I want to see what it's all about. Somebody bitches about the site... same.

If they ignore the site... how would I ever hear about it?

Comment

• Parker Yacht
              Parker Yacht commented
              Editing a comment
              There is no bad press.

• V_Thirteen
              V_Thirteen commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly.

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
            Most everyone here has recommended to someone come here, yes? Not sure that some have.
            Like I was saying, it's hard to say something about someone whom can't refute or defend their position, but, that is one of the issue's, it's a debate that last FOREVER. And when it dies a slow death it pops up in another form. Again and again and again.
            Oh he's watching, listening and planning. He can refute he just chooses not to. Making a false account is real easy if one wants and Kemper certainly knows how. He'll comment when ready.
            This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
            You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

• V_Thirteen
              V_Thirteen commented
              Editing a comment
              Damn, now you have the Jaws theme playing in my head.

This is how Kemp dog feels .

Comment

Sean Penns best role.

Comment

Hi Ole,

One thing about Kemper, if he wants in he will get in. I heard THT spent a lot of money and time trying to lock Kemper out and he just kept popping up time and again. It was funny as hell to watch. There was a group that would say "Hi Kemper" before he or the thread got zapped. You can bet he is already back here with a valid user name and likely a title of Chief Moderator or something similar...

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigWhit View Post
                  Hi Ole,

One thing about Kemper, if he wants in he will get in. I heard THT spent a lot of money and time trying to lock Kemper out and he just kept popping up time and again. It was funny as hell to watch. There was a group that would say "Hi Kemper" before he or the thread got zapped. You can bet he is already back here with a valid user name and likely a title of Chief Moderator or something similar...
                  It's all about the IP address isn't it? But yea, for tenacity he gets an A

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigWhit View Post
                    Hi Ole,

I used to mod for a site, it could be fun and the only way I knew to keep repeat offenders out were to approve all new accounts by hand. Usually they were an easy spot, an ip address from Nigeria or some other far off local was an easy tip.

I'd also interact with new members asking them a few questions about why they were joining etc Often a person would say something in a familiar speech pattern and give themselves away. It can be a pain when someone is trying to open a dozen new accounts every day. But that too is another giveaway, you never get that many new account requests.
                    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Do an advanced search for “Kemper” and here’s the result. It goes up to “Kemper6” and doesn’t count Sailsalot.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	9D381A4E-AEE8-401C-8602-BCF810A4763D.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	168383

Comment

Originally posted by Coastboater View Post
                        Do an advanced search for “Kemper” and here’s the result. It goes up to “Kemper6” and doesn’t count Sailsalot.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	9D381A4E-AEE8-401C-8602-BCF810A4763D.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	168383
                        Well he doesn't even try hiding things in those. If he wanted to make it hard he'd open an account using a normal name, then leave it dormant for a couple of months or more, then add a post every now and then while his regular account was still functioning and keep his back up as just that.

Comment

Working...
                        X