Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lprizman View Post
    You can get banned here???
    Oh yeah. But as far as I know Kemper is the only one who was. And more than once. I hope he is let back in soon. But of course he will probably behave for a while and then do something to get banned again...Charlie

​​​​​.
    Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mako runner View Post

Oh yeah. But as far as I know Kemper is the only one who was. And more than once. I hope he is let back in soon. But of course he will probably behave for a while and then do something to get banned again...Charlie

​​​​​.
      Who owns this joint???

Comment

• Parker Yacht
        Parker Yacht commented
        Editing a comment
        There are three Founding members. Myself, Andy and Jim.
        Why?

• V_Thirteen
        V_Thirteen commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, when you're a guest, it's good to know who your hosts are.

• Tiretyme
        Tiretyme commented
        Editing a comment
        Wasn’t invited but went looking for Mike C & Ole P after their disappearance from TOS and heard they were here…..thankfully! Carrigan was really good to Valla & I at a boat show once and we became friends, albeit distant, we did text and email regularly.

Only ever tangled with one member and that was soon after I joined. Made nice with subsequent posts but he eventually went away, or was forced out—idk? Glad Ole didn’t run me off back them🤪

Originally posted by Jughed View Post
      mental illness or booze is my guess.
      Paint fumes.

I'd say an element of your first guess. Booze makes for sloppy rants, and Kemper wasn't sloppy. He was just... relentless. Had no sense of having made his point, and leaving it to others to agree or not. I tried to interact with him (being a bit of a debater myself) but ultimately had to excuse myself and nope out of further interaction. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!

Comment

Just wondering...I didn't think there were tool bags like tos here..thats why I joined..no disrespect..nor would I give any...thought the place was as is---better...which it had been as far as banning nonsense goes..that's all

Comment

Originally posted by Lprizman View Post
          Just wondering...I didn't think there were tool bags like tos here..thats why I joined..no disrespect..nor would I give any...thought the place was as is---better...which it had been as far as banning nonsense goes..that's all
          Lance , it was over the top , we got in to it , Kemp and I , over something stupid , and he just wouldn't stop . Then it was like he was trying to get banned , hell he called KMAC a Democrat , LOL , and said Ole had his head up his ass . It was just stupid .

Comment

V 13 nailed it...we're guests. We don't own/control the site. I respect the owners of the site (Now don't go getting the big head). I sure as hell didn't respect TOS owners.

Comment

I gotta read more......of this.....but I love this place...no hair pulling nonsense...

Comment

I don't have anything against Kemp, but he always brought up rules and each Time I just got confused as to what is the big deal???

He is great at posting obscure videos of which I am a fan!

Back to rules, he seemed to try really hard to go by them instead of just using commodity sense, I still think, WHAT!!!

My only point against him was he was not a hardcore boater like myself and his posts were never in the boating section!
                Not a knock, just my opinion.

I joined BOB because of the known levels of expertise and who could not resist meeting Mike after all his TOS adventures?

This site still rocks!

BWP

Comment

I'm always torn when someone gets the boot. In this case it sounds like an adict situation. Once in up to your elbows most know it's time to pull out. An adict keeps going until the toothless monster has eaten him whole.
                  This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                  You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

I had a bit of a scruff with him early on and after that I just ignored him and generally wouldn't read his posts.
                    Every once in awhile I would throw something into the ring but didn't engage. That's what seems to piss people like that off. Don't engage, ignore their rants. It drives them nuts.

Comment

Never had a cross word with him ever, but I have seen some "heated" debate at times, if that's who he is, then we have to live with it, we are all different in funny ways.

Comment

For me, it starts and ends with Kemper.. He has been kicked out of EVERY SINGLE forum for a reason. He harps on "the rules" and the "moderators", when no one even knows what he is talking about. He just randomly starts posting about it, or he will try to bait people. When people say, "Kemper, just stop".. It is on.. He just can't help himself. He behaves like a troll. He'll try to get back, watch. He will use a false name, etc..
                        As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                        2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                        2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                        Mobile, Al.
                        Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

• bluewaterposer
                          bluewaterposer commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Says the Democrat. LOL

• KMac
                          KMac commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Right.. LOL..

Classic narcissist.
                        As an example, whenSmitty made his crass comment, Kemp put it in his sig as some sort of badge or achievement.
                        Constant need for attention and if not receiving it, ramp up the vernacular.
                        Typically can’t stand to be ignored, so that was my was my interaction with him.

Comment

• Jughed
                          Jughed commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I was thinking narcissist.... dealing with one now in my neighborhood, learning about this condition from her. Exact same M.O.

I tend to jokingly pick at people who I like. I can't imagine doing that with Kemper. Too serious? Forums are a source of information and entertainment. Non confrontational stuff.

If I wanna argue I'll talk with my wife..........

Comment

• Coastboater
                          Coastboater commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Surely you’ve learned 😀

• bluewaterposer
                          bluewaterposer commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Bill is hard headed, no help or explanation necessary!
                          DUH!!!

At the end of the day we are talking about someone who can't defend himself here, or wants to defend himself here.
                        The first is not fair to him---.
                        No easy solution.
                        Engine Sales and Service
                        Ph +1 954.463.1515
                        Fx +1
                        Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
                        www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Working...
                        X