I live in the wrong zip code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I live in the wrong zip code

Went to pick up the boy this morning at school from football practice. It’s a public HS.
    Sure there’s a kid or two driving an Audi, that’s normal… I guess
    But today outdid them all. I saw one of the moms getting her boy in a new Rolls Cullinan.

smdh

where did I fail

In my judgement, picking up your son from football practice has more value than any car.
    I do get the same feeling when cruising to the harbor, though. I think I’m doing ok for myself until idling by all the yachts worth unfathomable sums of money…

Comment

• Ol Mucky
      Ol Mucky commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t live in envy. Or feel ashamed. Ever.
      I just find it wild seeing these cars at our local public school.
      Apparently my vehicle belongs in the 48889 type school

Originally posted by Ol Mucky View Post
    Went to pick up the boy this morning at school from football practice. It’s a public HS.
    Sure there’s a kid or two driving an Audi, that’s normal… I guess
    But today outdid them all. I saw one of the moms getting her boy in a new Rolls Cullinan.

smdh

where did I fail
    What's the zip code?
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Call to check your zip code.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SPx4OCbxsds
      2010 Sea Ray 205 Boston Whaler dauntless 15 W/75 merc 14' Shakespeare Wondercraft W/Merc110 17' Gheenoe W/Johnson 4.5 Other assorted watercraft

Comment

Chances are, you don't owe near as much as they do.
      Small town S. W. Ga./St. James Fl.

Comment

Any pictures?

Comment

I remember when I bought my first sport fishing boat. It was an older 40' Luhrs with Cats and a Giant set of outriggers. I went to palm beach to pick it up and run it back to Port Canaveral. I left out of there thinking I was big shit and had made the big time. Got to the end of the canal and started going up the ICW. It only took about 2 miles of running to knock me back into reality and wonder what I had done wrong with my life.

No matter what you have, someone has bigger and better. The key is to be thankful for what you have, aspire for better and always stay humble. The top is usually unobtainable but the bottom is always easy to reach.

Comment

Years ago we had a family friend who bought an older Rolls. We went with him to a function at the Breakers. Of course the parking guy ran right up to open the door. Our friend laughed...he liked valet parking with the Rolls because the inside door handle didn't work...

Comment

• jmike
              jmike commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, but what about the guy parking the car? Oh well, rich guy problems

• Billinfla
              Billinfla commented
              Editing a comment
              Hopefully the window rolled down and he opened it from outside....
          Working...
          X