LOL should be interesting if he pushes this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL should be interesting if he pushes this.

One of my direct supervisors just sent an interoffice e-mail and next to his name in parenthesis it says (He/Him). If he thinks I'm going to refer to him as He/Him (I know I just did) in all correspondence and when addressing him in person, he is in for a rude awakening.

I'll be making a few changes myself and he'll be calling me King the good looking one before addressing me at every turn.

And yes I know my changes aren't pro nouns but if they can swap out words and play fast and lose with the English language, so can I.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Originally posted by LFBB View Post
    One of my direct supervisors just sent an interoffice e-mail and next to his name in parenthesis it says (He/Him). If he thinks I'm going to refer to him as He/Him (I know I just did) in all correspondence and when addressing him in person, he is in for a rude awakening.

I'll be making a few changes myself and he'll be calling me King the good looking one before addressing me at every turn.

And yes I know my changes aren't pro nouns but if they can swap out words and play fast and lose with the English language, so can I.
    Like your old Man style, my approval not necessary but fun!

BWP

Comment

I do alot of business with an extremely large commercial property leasing company and all their employees have things like that under their name. I have thought about doing something like King/ Royal Highness but am afraid it would cost me a bunch of business if I did

Comment

• LFBB
        LFBB commented
        Editing a comment
        I consulted my wife, she's much more level headed then myself, she said, you go there to work, leave it alone, this is just the latest flavor. I agreed and told her, if he's still doing this shit when I'm ready to retire I'm changing mine 1 week before I go, just to make a point.

• bluewaterposer
        bluewaterposer commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes your highness, woohoo 🎉🎉🎉.
        I like it!!!

I like to reply back to my emails and let them know I am responding from the master bathroom
      2003 Proline 23 sport
      1999 legacy Sea Era 230
      2005 Bayliner 175 (sold)

Comment

Working...
      X