Well , it's official , I've become a ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod 3
    replied
    Originally posted by Sailsalot View Post
    Hey Smitty ,
    Got back on your thread here and was looking at how it progressed from the start and have decided that you didn't handle the situation well when I had a different opinion . I only looked at the first 12 posts so I'm just concentrating on that. I'm wondering if you've done any reflection on your behavior and if you would be interested in going metal detecting.
    Originally posted by Smitty45 View Post

Piss off Kemp ! My post was just light and trying to be funny till you called me an asshole and an attention whore , then it went downhill , fast !

Go away !

In post number 16 you say-
    " Kemp , I was merely busting your balls , no need to resort to name calling . Not that I'm upset , I'll be the first to tell you I'm an Asshole to beat all assholes. "

That seems to show I was pointing out a fact, does it not ? I'm not trying to argue with you but let's look at the facts .

Give it up Troll , go away .

I did say - " I think you were being a bit of an attention whore... " so, I will say you are correct on that.
    1 comment

• #57.1
      Sans Peur commented
      Today, 09:31 PM
      Smithy, you need to stop taking the bait. Don't engage or go to any thread started by anyone you don't particularly want to hear from.
      BOB needs an ignore function where it just hides certain people's threads. Unfortunately it doesn't have it so I just scroll past them without reading.
    I don't think he has been baited. I In post # 50 I told my opinion of his behavior in this thread and offered an olive twig . But my opinion is just that without any facts to back it up. We are looking at the facts and so far past post # 50 he is 4 over par .
    As Mystery says. "There is a thread for this".

Leave a comment:

• Sailsalot
    replied
    1 comment

• #57.1
      Sans Peur commented
      Today, 09:31 PM
      Smithy, you need to stop taking the bait. Don't engage or go to any thread started by anyone you don't particularly want to hear from.
      BOB needs an ignore function where it just hides certain people's threads. Unfortunately it doesn't have it so I just scroll past them without reading.
    I don't think he has been baited. I In post # 50 I told my opinion of his behavior in this thread and offered an olive twig . But my opinion is just that without any facts to back it up. We are looking at the facts and so far past post # 50 he is 4 over par .

Leave a comment:

• Sans Peur
    commented on 's reply

• Sailsalot
    replied
    Originally posted by bluewaterposer View Post
    I'm confused, nothing changed, oh well, I didn't take my boat out this weekend, next one is 4th of July, woohoo, boating off topic.

I'm cynic as well as seeing the best in people, it's a conundrum that makes no sense.

God bless all---
    BWP
    I did some detecting today at the teardown I was talking about . CAUTION tape up on front and partial side. I was cautious.
    1 1/2 hours in the shade with a cool breeze getting the virgin turf before any leveling. Got 21 coins and a keyring tag from the local prison.

Leave a comment:

• Sailsalot
    replied

I think we are even in this segment except for this ^^^^ and your " Piss off Kemp " remark. You got 2 " go away " but I'll combine them.

I'll leave you in the lead for now.

edit to add - 1 " get a life " for you.

Leave a comment:

• Smitty45
    replied
    I feel sorry for you Kemp , get a life .

Leave a comment:

• bluewaterposer
    replied
    I'm confused, nothing changed, oh well, I didn't take my boat out this weekend, next one is 4th of July, woohoo, boating off topic.

I'm cynic as well as seeing the best in people, it's a conundrum that makes no sense.

God bless all---
    BWP

Leave a comment:

• Sailsalot
    replied

Come on Elaine . You know the whole soup . Not fair to pull out the parts you like. You are kinda cute so you got that going for you.

Leave a comment:

• Sailsalot
    replied

Piss off Kemp ! My post was just light and trying to be funny till you called me an asshole and an attention whore , then it went downhill , fast !

Go away !
    I did say - " I think you were being a bit of an attention whore... " so, I will say you are correct on that.

Leave a comment:

• Smitty45
    replied

" Kemp , I was merely busting your balls , no need to resort to name calling . Not that I'm upset , I'll be the first to tell you I'm an Asshole to beat all assholes. "

That seems to show I was pointing out a fact, does it not ? I'm not trying to argue with you but let's look at the facts .

Leave a comment:

• Sailsalot
    replied

Go away !

Leave a comment:

• Smitty45
    replied
    Hey Smitty ,
    Got back on your thread here and was looking at how it progressed from the start and have decided that you didn't handle the situation well when I had a different opinion . I only looked at the first 12 posts so I'm just concentrating on that. I'm wondering if you've done any reflection on your behavior and if you would be interested in going metal detecting.

Go away !

Leave a comment:

• Sailsalot
    replied
    Hey Smitty ,

Leave a comment:

• Sailsalot
    replied
    Originally posted by Coastboater View Post
    To no one in particular 😀
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2A573452-0699-49C8-8CCD-B91950AFEB52.jpg Views:	7 Size:	36.8 KB ID:	162968
    Please read the altered lyrics as you listen.

On a warm summer's evening
    On a site bound for nowhere
    I met up with this poster
    We were both too dumb to sleep

So we took turns a-postin
    on a thread about darkness
    The boredom overtook us
    So I began to speak

I said, "Son, I've made a life
    Out of readin' people's comments
    Knowin' what their thougts were
    By the way they dot their Is