Well , it's official , I've become a ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sailsalot View Post

I was basing my comment on these three posts of yours in the links you provided.-

" If you let your wife make these kind of decisions , you're the wife , grow a pair . Get a gun . "

" Let me guess , you were in a bad mood to begin with ? Your team lost , the ref's screwed you , the other team cheated and you wanted to punch the other team dads right in the mouth ?
    Or something close to that ?

Typical parent living through their kids and pissed at life , get a life . "

" Rather than ask if you can get trespassed , why don't you listen to the message the officer was trying to give you ?
    You were obviously taking to long . I put my 27 foot boat in the water in less than three minutes and I'm parked .
    If you are taking longer than that , you're in the way . Period .

Stop trying to do it your way , and try to fit in to the big picture .

And remember , you asked . "

I'm just saying that you are calling other posts there " stupid " and I don't feel they are any more " stupid " than yours. Not that I would use the word " stupid " to describe them.
    Now you are saying I can't go back because I did a bunch of stupid shit there. I can go back and could probably stay if I tried to not let them know who I am , but I get your point on going back.
    I don't agree that I did stupid stuff there, but you may think so judging by what you consider stupid.

I do sense a bit of feeling superior on your part by mentioning that I am not there and you are ,and if that is the game, then I agree .

But you poked the bear, told someone to get a life, grow a pair, and told someone that if they take longer than 3 minutes to put a 27 foot boat in the water and park they are taking too long and are in the way. Not exactly something someone new to boating would want to hear and maybe that is an indication of why they are not there.

I don't want you to feel like I am telling you what to post. I don't care and I'm just commenting on it.

If you're going to be an azzhole ,which I think more accurately describes your posting than being stupid , you have to be a good enough azzhole to make people want to Chat with you in Dockside Chat. I think you were being a bit of an attention whore and would still be on the threads if you were getting more attention.
    Anyway, that's just my opinion and partially formed the last time I was looking for pop tops.
    Kemp , I was merely busting your balls , no need to resort to name calling . Not that I'm upset , I'll be the first to tell you I'm an Asshole to beat all assholes.

Your cut and paste skills are off the chart , Good Job ! All good points though , but again , you are chatting with me here , so.....?

You sure your not holding the metal detector upside down ? Or scanning your head too often ?

Again , I'm just busting your balls , don't get upset .

Comment

I'm just chilling here, enjoy, life is too short to worry about what other people do.

Rock on Smitty, Kemp, that was too far, now that I think of it, I'm somewhat cynical at 58!!!

Be Blessed

BWP

Comment

I liked the "you're the wife" comment. +1

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty45 View Post

Kemp , I was merely busting your balls , no need to resort to name calling . Not that I'm upset , I'll be the first to tell you I'm an Asshole to beat all assholes.

Your cut and paste skills are off the chart , Good Job ! All good points though , but again , you are chatting with me here , so.....?

You sure your not holding the metal detector upside down ? Or scanning your head too often ?

Again , I'm just busting your balls , don't get upset .
          No problem and I'm not upset. I wasn't trying to use azzhole in a derogatory sense.
          If you look at your posts and a lot of others there including some of my past ones, then compare them to the rules there would be a lot of bannings and/or scoldings if the rules were enforced.

I guess I kinda stick up for the off-topic poster unless they do something really bad or if they say what should or shouldn't be posted. I feel those things are up to the authority .
          Posts in the on-topic category are a different story and I can see where people would get upset with some of stuff there. I don't think it should be too strict but shouldn't interfere with the intent of the site. I have no problem with people calling others out if authority isn't trying to keep that area useful.

To give an example -
          If someone post a construction topic in Dockside at TOS and the conversation goes sideways as is often the situation, I don't think they should get upset unless it turns to derogatory, name calling etc. and I realize people will view those things differently.

If someone wants a more serious and more professional opinion on their construction topic, go to the construction forum . If the on-topic there is not kept in good order, they won't have much luck.

I don't know how hard it is to get good advice or talk about boating and fishing at TOS or how hard it is to get good advice or talk about construction at the construction forum.
          I do know it can sometimes be a pain in the ass to keep off-topic the way I like it. Not that it's anybody's job to cater to me, but I will stick up for those in off-topic unless they go too far.

Comment

It was the liquor posting. That darn booze....lol.

Comment

• V_Thirteen
              V_Thirteen commented
              Editing a comment
              My best posts are PUI. You got a problem with that?

Edit to add: serving size: one bottle.
              Last edited by V_Thirteen; 06-12-2022, 08:58 PM.

As said

Comment

Originally posted by SeaCat22 View Post
              It was the liquor posting. That darn booze....lol.
              "drinking and posting on line? I hope brought enough for everybody" Hedley Lamar

Comment

As said
                probably the most ignored verse from the bible.

Comment

I just had to look to see what site I was logged into ...
                  Life is too short for an ugly boat!

Comment

As said
                    Non believer here Kemp , I won't disparage anyone's beliefs , but the above means nothing to me , sorry .

Comment

No problem and I'm not upset. I wasn't trying to use azzhole in a derogatory sense.
                      If you look at your posts and a lot of others there including some of my past ones, then compare them to the rules there would be a lot of bannings and/or scoldings if the rules were enforced.

I guess I kinda stick up for the off-topic poster unless they do something really bad or if they say what should or shouldn't be posted. I feel those things are up to the authority .
                      Posts in the on-topic category are a different story and I can see where people would get upset with some of stuff there. I don't think it should be too strict but shouldn't interfere with the intent of the site. I have no problem with people calling others out if authority isn't trying to keep that area useful.

To give an example -
                      If someone post a construction topic in Dockside at TOS and the conversation goes sideways as is often the situation, I don't think they should get upset unless it turns to derogatory, name calling etc. and I realize people will view those things differently.

If someone wants a more serious and more professional opinion on their construction topic, go to the construction forum . If the on-topic there is not kept in good order, they won't have much luck.

I don't know how hard it is to get good advice or talk about boating and fishing at TOS or how hard it is to get good advice or talk about construction at the construction forum.
                      I do know it can sometimes be a pain in the ass to keep off-topic the way I like it. Not that it's anybody's job to cater to me, but I will stick up for those in off-topic unless they go too far.
                      Off Topic ? What does that have to do with being flat out stupid or wrong ?
                      One guy crying about being told he was to slow at the boat ramp ?
                      One guy bitching about a $2.30 upcharge on a $100 tab?
                      And the other guy letting his wife tell him shes scared but he can't buy a gun ?

You're not sticking up for a off topic opinion , you're just wanting to argue without making a point at all .

Sorry but you make zero sense .

Comment

Non believer here Kemp , I won't disparage anyone's beliefs , but the above means nothing to me , sorry .
                        Do you think that could have an effect on how you act ? 😉

Comment

Howdy, God exists whether we believe him or in him or not, God does not depend on us to be everlasting to everlasting!

Word!

Be blessed

BWP

Comment

Do you think that could have an effect on how you act ? 😉
                            Nope , I'm the nicest guy you will ever meet , I'd give a stranger the shirt off my back , or money , have done it often .

I live by one rule , I treat people the way I want to be treated , seems pretty simple to me .
                            I've done some really stupid shit in my life , but I own it , I did it , it was my fault , I take full responsibility for it and paid the price each time .
                            Never once have I tried to shift the blame or attribute it to a fictional "Devil" . And , I do the right thing because it is the right thing to do , not for some reward after I die .

Also , I've never passed judgement on anybody on here when they express their beliefs , when someone gives praise to their God from something that happened to them or a loved one , the way you just passed judgement on me .

Shame on you .

Nice try though , but another swing and a miss .

Comment

Originally posted by bluewaterposer View Post

Howdy, God exists whether we believe him or in him or not, God does not depend on us to be everlasting to everlasting!

Word!

Be blessed

BWP
                              Hello , While I respect your opinion , I care not to debate God on here , time and place , but thank you for the sentiment .
                              And I mean that , I know you were being sincere .
                              Thank you .

Comment

Working...
                            X